Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody got web design skillz? I need some advice with CSS headers/footers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

Anybody got web design skillz? I need some advice with CSS headers/footers Empty
PostSubject: Anybody got web design skillz? I need some advice with CSS headers/footers   Anybody got web design skillz? I need some advice with CSS headers/footers EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:00 am

hey FI, i working on a website right now and one of the things that i'm planning to do is add some sort of floating header or footer that will stay on the whole website and not disappear or change from page to page. the best and closest example of what i want to try is what DSPORTMAG has done with their website. http://dsportmag.com/ basically a non-scrolling footer that can display advertisements, sponsors, or other things i want it to.

i consider myself a "high-level novice" troll when it comes to web design and programming. but theres so much more that i'm still learning as i go for this project. as far as i've read; web designers talk about using "div" tags to do this. i'm getting close ,but not close enough so does anybody have any ideas or experience on two to complete this? thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
SNATCHBACK
regular
SNATCHBACK

Anybody got web design skillz? I need some advice with CSS headers/footers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody got web design skillz? I need some advice with CSS headers/footers   Anybody got web design skillz? I need some advice with CSS headers/footers EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:35 am

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
SNATCHBACK
regular
SNATCHBACK

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got web design skillz? I need some advice with CSS headers/footers   Anybody got web design skillz? I need some advice with CSS headers/footers EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:59 am

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got web design skillz? I need some advice with CSS headers/footers   Anybody got web design skillz? I need some advice with CSS headers/footers Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody got web design skillz? I need some advice with CSS headers/footers
Page 1 of 1