Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sony - Muteki Hi-Fi 560W 5-Disc Component Shelf System with Apple iPod Dock Model: LBTZX66I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Central_driver
regular
Central_driver

Sony - Muteki Hi-Fi 560W 5-Disc Component Shelf System with Apple iPod Dock Model: LBTZX66I Empty
PostSubject: Sony - Muteki Hi-Fi 560W 5-Disc Component Shelf System with Apple iPod Dock Model: LBTZX66I   Sony - Muteki Hi-Fi 560W 5-Disc Component Shelf System with Apple iPod Dock Model: LBTZX66I EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Sony - Muteki Hi-Fi 560W 5-Disc Component Shelf System with Apple iPod Dock Model: LBTZX66I

559-708-9634 (Make me a reasonable offer. Its BRAND NEW, paid $48x.xx with tax)

Bought at bestbuy on 8-28-12. Hooked it up and wasn't what I expected. Didnt think I would return it after hearing it in the store. So I didnt keep the receipt so I cant return it. I have everything but the receipt. The stereo is nice and loud. already got a neighbor complaint within 1 day but I want to buy somewhere else. headbang go to bestbuys website to check it out for more specs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketplace :: Everything else-
Jump to: