Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GSR JRSC advice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GREY_STAR
regular
GREY_STAR

GSR JRSC advice Empty
PostSubject: GSR JRSC advice   GSR JRSC advice EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:57 pm

so im running a JRSC setup soon. First time eva dealing with boost. are there any complications i should know about. any advice on what i should use or what not. Pros and COns? thanks guys. i know there are many threads on the net but im just stick to this forum since if i have problems you guys are local and can meet up to help a member out lol! thumbsup headbang
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

GSR JRSC advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSR JRSC advice   GSR JRSC advice EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:07 pm

GREY_STAR wrote:
so im running a JRSC setup soon. First time eva dealing with boost. are there any complications i should know about. any advice on what i should use or what not. Pros and COns? thanks guys. i know there are many threads on the net but im just stick to this forum since if i have problems you guys are local and can meet up to help a member out lol! thumbsup headbang

1. Don't get crazy on the boost. The air from a supercharger is really hot, especially in the summer.
2. Loosen the belt in winter, tighten in summer. This will keep you from toasting the bearings and having a slipping belt, respectively.
3. Running a catalytic converter doesn't hurt the JRSC as much as a turbo, so being stealthy is an option.

That's all I can remember right now.
Back to top Go down
GREY_STAR
regular
GREY_STAR

GSR JRSC advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSR JRSC advice   GSR JRSC advice EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:19 pm

kaj wrote:
GREY_STAR wrote:

1. Don't get crazy on the boost. The air from a supercharger is really hot, especially in the summer.
2. Loosen the belt in winter, tighten in summer. This will keep you from toasting the bearings and having a slipping belt, respectively.
3. Running a catalytic converter doesn't hurt the JRSC as much as a turbo, so being stealthy is an option.

That's all I can remember right now.
\

thanks for keeping it simple G! headbang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GSR JRSC advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSR JRSC advice   GSR JRSC advice Empty

Back to top Go down

GSR JRSC advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car Related :: Technical Q&A-