Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is PSN so free?

Go down 
+5
MUACHi
STI_Clint
SinglecamEJ8
Rickdaddy
MrJDM
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MrJDM
noob

Why is PSN so free? Empty
PostSubject: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Down for a week and people on youtube are crying like little girls. If you spent more money on your security system instead of sueing some dude this wouldnt of happen. Not here to start a console war
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:28 pm

MrJDM wrote:
Down for a week and people on youtube are crying like little girls. If you spent more money on your security system instead of sueing some dude this wouldnt of happen. Not here to start a console war

That isn't a valid argument, there's nothing sony can do about the hackers. People had to pay for xbox live and that too also got hacked a while back along with people's account... so tell me, why is xbox live a pay to play type deal when that too gets hacked?
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:52 pm

I dont even own a gaming console...lol

Back to top Go down
MrJDM
noob

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
MrJDM wrote:

That isn't a valid argument, there's nothing sony can do about the hackers. People had to pay for xbox live and that too also got hacked a while back along with people's account... so tell me, why is xbox live a pay to play type deal when that too gets hacked?
Anyones account can be hacked. As for hacking the server, lol no. No way your hacking Microsoft's servers. People pay for xbox live for lots of reasons like better servers, exclusive games, earlier DLC, etc.s
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 am

I remember reading a long time ago that xbox live server itself got hacked. not that I really care. If anon wanted to hack microsoft then they would.
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:53 am

MS servers did get hacked a while back. Sony and MS can do what ever they want to their servers but if Anon wants in them they can hack it again.
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:18 am

i thought that Anon claimed they had nothing to do with it? must be an outsider?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
xxgxx
regular
xxgxx

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:58 am

MUACHi wrote:
i thought that Anon claimed they had nothing to do with it? must be an outsider?
maybe.... well all I want to know is when will psn be up again? Im planning on getting a ps3 for the free online play. Lol live is asking for too much. Sad
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:46 am

MUACHi wrote:

It MAY have been done by another anon, but it for sure was not part of anon-ops.
Back to top Go down
MrJDM
noob

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:23 pm

IDK never heard of xbox live servers being hacked. I know that xbox live server was down atleast 2 weeks when Halo 3 first came out. Microsoft didnt expect that much people was going to buy Halo 3. As for Sony, i dont really care about them anymore. You sued a guy who try to prove his rights that he can do what ever he wants to his own properties. So that means when you buy a PS3, its technically still own by Sony. Thats what the case was about Geohotz vs Sony. Guess what, Sony didnt win the case, they decided to settle with Hotz cause they knew they couldnt win. Hotz already won his previous case versus Apple when he first jailbroke the Iphone. Do you see Microsoft sueing Jtag xbox? No, cause its not worth the money to sue people. Point is, why are wasting money on sueing people when you can spend it on fixing your PSN servers. Also i wanna wish some luck for Sony on their case against LG. lol
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:20 pm

no, Geohot bought the ps3 before the TOS was implemented by Sony. He never once even signed up for the PSN.
Back to top Go down
MrJDM
noob

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Reason why he made custom firmware was to allow you to run homebrew apps and allow you to use OS like Linux, which Sony decided to f**** everyone in the ass and took it out. Like when you buy a Iphone or Ipod, who wouldnt want it jailbroken? I know I would jailbreak it.
Back to top Go down
toymachine
regular
toymachine

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:53 am

Hackers are probably giggling to themselves at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:14 am

Word on the street is that PSN is back up and running on May 4th? Seems such a long time from now.
Back to top Go down
MrJDM
noob

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:17 pm

lol Craigslist is going crazy with PS3 forsale ads. Some are going pretty cheap on there
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:50 pm

I have a PS3 but I haven't touched it since last year lol.
Back to top Go down
MrJDM
noob

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:31 pm

illest wrote:
I have a PS3 but I haven't touched it since last year lol.
same thing, i bought it for the blu ray but it cant compare to the high end blu ray player. Mines just collect dust.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:54 pm

I'm willing to take the ps3 off your hands Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrJDM
noob

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
I'm willing to take the ps3 off your hands Very Happy
all my cousin play on ps3, thats one of the few reason im keeping it. i would of sold it long ago if they all didnt play only on ps3.
Back to top Go down
4G63kevin
regular
4G63kevin

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:37 pm

I smell another PS3 vs. Xbox hate thread? lulz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is PSN so free?   Why is PSN so free? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is PSN so free?
Page 1 of 1