Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New little "game" I dislike fresno...................

Go down 
+6
Mynes_3
MUACHi
Rickdaddy
kaj
94RSIntegra
coach
10 posters
AuthorMessage
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

New little "game" I dislike fresno................... Empty
PostSubject: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:16 am

Pretty basic thing going on. You can use your city. You can use I like fresno or I dislike fresno( insert reason). I'll start.
I dislike fresno because everyone on craigslist cant seem to read and want a million different pictures of the same shit.
I dislike fresno because the pure fact everyone thinks their car or parts are worth top dollar, but low ball others.
thumbsup
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:34 am

Amen to that Jeff. I can't add in mine because you took the words out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:11 am

i like fresno because i can drive three hours or less and be at a beach, mountains, desert, state capital, SF, LA, or a lake. i can also drive a bit farther and visit a whole other country (mexico), or Las Vegas. not to mentions lots of race tracks, sites of x-games, snow boarding... i could go on and on, but you get the idea. plus...

i like fresno because my friends and family are here.

i like fresno because housing is relatively affordable.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:43 am

Jason you took some of my likes of fresno.

I like fresno because, I can go snow boarding(winter) one day, then the next be at the beach, then the next be in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:08 am

I like Fresno because as Jason stated above, we're in between major cities to the north in south. Another reason why I like it is because the cost of living here is pretty low compared to LA and SF.
I dislike Fresno because the town itself is infested with many thieves, has lots of violence, many places closing early, traffic cops always being anal about imports, and ricers.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
infested with many thieves, has lots of violence, many places closing early, traffic cops always being anal about imports, and ricers.

this is really the only thing i dislike.
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:39 pm

i like fresno BECAUSE WE GOT THE BIGGEST HMONG NEW YEAR IN THE U.S.A
i dislike fresno BECAUSE WE'RE STUCK IN A DUSTBOWL OF BAD AIR
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:26 am

MUACHi wrote:
i like fresno BECAUSE WE GOT THE BIGGEST HMONG NEW YEAR IN THE U.S.A
i dislike fresno BECAUSE WE'RE STUCK IN A DUSTBOWL OF BAD AIR

even more than Minnesota?
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:32 am

Yuppo. We haz 7 days. Others Max at 4.

Likes, Jason stated already
dislikes, rick stated ready lol
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Likes - The low traffic, and the somewhat close proximity to everything of interest.

Dislikes -

- Summer Temperature
- People
- Stupid ass Fashion fair mall and River park
- People
- Air Quality
- CHP
- Blackstone
- Everything closes by 10 PM
- Nothing to do here. Nothing.
- People
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:44 pm

STI_Clint wrote:

- CHP (+fpd)
- Nothing to do here. Nothing.

sadly, for we car people, one has a direct effect on the other.

Back to top Go down
SohcIt2Me
noob
SohcIt2Me

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:44 pm

I like that we actually have decently noticeable season changes. we get 100+ temps in the summer, but cold ass foggy mornings in the winter, with cool beautiful days in the spring thumbsup
But i dislike the attitudes that people have when driving here. I hate being revved at by mustangs, civics, camaros, and everything else, especially when im in a turn lane and they are going straight lol
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:08 pm

SohcIt2Me wrote:
But i dislike the attitudes that people have when driving here. I hate being revved at by mustangs, civics, camaros, and everything else, especially when im in a turn lane and they are going straight lol

For us old-school peeps, that's a way to say, "what up?".
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:17 am

I dislike fresno because locals do not and will not support local things; but much rather pay for the hype of other big cities.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:35 am

Pavin wrote:
I dislike fresno because locals do not and will not support local things; but much rather pay for the hype of other big cities.

This is true. How many people from Fresno went to Wekfest compared to the last local show? Though I have to admit: not a lot of nice cars in Fresno. What few we have we've all seen 100 times. Lol. Still, I hit up every local event I can. It's awesome to be around cars and not have to drive three hours to do so.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Pavin wrote:
It's ok a small group of us do and will keep on doing so.
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:38 am

popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:55 pm

I LIKE FRESNO FOR ALL THE CRACK-HEAD HOOKERS.

I DISLIKE FRESNO FOR ALL THE LOWBALLERS & THIEVES.
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:30 am

I LIKE FRESNO because we're coming up in the world and expanding to show off we're a big city too in league with places like Sacramento and San Diego

I DISLIKE FRESNO because all this expanding requires so much construction and building that traffic is jamming everywhere!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New little "game" I dislike fresno...................   New little "game" I dislike fresno................... Empty

Back to top Go down

New little "game" I dislike fresno...................
Page 1 of 1