Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd

Go down 
+3
PANDA_KID
kaj
coach
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd Empty
PostSubject: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:47 am

all the info
http://www.fresnoscca.com/pdf/2012_events/FresnoSCCA2012-7.pdf
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:14 am

I work nights on Sunday, so can't wait. Should have car ready by then.
Back to top Go down
PANDA_KID
regular
PANDA_KID

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:36 pm

man! i wanted to enter this one!didnt get the day off.have fun pull some good times!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pandakid559
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:24 pm

kaj wrote:
I work nights on Sunday, so can't wait. Should have car ready by then.

PANDA_KID wrote:
man! i wanted to enter this one!didnt get the day off.have fun pull some good times!
glad i got monday off. makes a shorter week for me.
Back to top Go down
PANDA_KID
regular
PANDA_KID

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:41 pm

yup lol i got the drift event off i got an extra day off,only thing that sucks is my paycheck but oh well F$%^ it,thug life
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:10 pm

PANDA_KID wrote:
yup lol i got the drift event off i got an extra day off,only thing that sucks is my paycheck but oh well F$%^ it,thug life
I needed two days off in a row. I only normally get sundays off. it sucks. oh well all good.
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Be prepared:

scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd Sunscreen
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:32 pm

i will be will everyone else be?
Back to top Go down
react9
noob
react9

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:12 am

might be there for the drift event
but i will be there for autox im going to try it out.
Back to top Go down
PANDA_KID
regular
PANDA_KID

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:52 am

2159ClassicRed wrote:
Be prepared:

scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd Sunscreen

Laughing Laughing thumbsup
Back to top Go down
PANDA_KID
regular
PANDA_KID

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:54 am

coach wrote:
i will be will everyone else be?

come for a ride along headbang .roy hope to see you their gonna be running main track if you wanna come for a ride along as well
Back to top Go down
ggix87
regular
ggix87

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Good times at the auto x today had a blast
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:32 am

ggix87 wrote:
Good times at the auto x today had a blast

+1
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Wasn't extremely hot, but dehydration did kick in at the end of the day. I personally thought the course was quite fun and fast, but tight and technical at other times.

Great to see some new faces out there, but it seems some have forgotten that you get to RUN a group and you HAVE TO WORK another group. Nothing more annoying than hearing people who just ran and then jet off back home while others are out there to pick up after YOUR slackoff. I'm not going to mention names, but this LINK will provide some light to it.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:48 pm

2159ClassicRed wrote:
Wasn't extremely hot, but dehydration did kick in at the end of the day. I personally thought the course was quite fun and fast, but tight and technical at other times.

Great to see some new faces out there, but it seems some have forgotten that you get to RUN a group and you HAVE TO WORK another group. Nothing more annoying than hearing people who just ran and then jet off back home while others are out there to pick up after YOUR slackoff. I'm not going to mention names, but this LINK will provide some light to it.
I bolded the part that i think fits me the most. i was hurting. very little sleep plus heat is no good. had a blast.
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:00 pm

2159ClassicRed wrote:

WTF, people ran off after their runs? That's some bitch ass shit.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:39 pm

GRBeaSTin wrote:
2159ClassicRed wrote:

WTF, people ran off after their runs? That's some bitch ass shit.
yeah......it seemed like a lot of group 3 ran off after. I know we had a fair amount running. think we 8 people working the cones on the track and i know more then that drove. soooooyeah.
Back to top Go down
ggix87
regular
ggix87

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:07 am

Yea I had to go my 2yr old wasn't doing so great cause of the heat next time I'll make sure to go alone and work be4 I run if I'm not welcome that's fine
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:07 pm

I worked the third group. It seemed to go on forever, in that heat. Lol. I downed FOUR bottles of water before my runs and was still thirsty while driving. It made for a long night at work. I'll be better prepared next time.

I expect to be faster, too. Lol
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:06 pm

ggix87 wrote:
Yea I had to go my 2yr old wasn't doing so great cause of the heat next time I'll make sure to go alone and work be4 I run if I'm not welcome that's fine
ohhhh your not the only on that took off thu......didnt know your baby girl was that bad. thats why i told my girl to take off with my son. I always have her drive over. i know your live a little further out then us, so its understandable. I wasnt expecting to see you.

jason i had my camel back and i still felt like shit after. i finshed it right as it ended.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 pm

I'd also like to add that I REALLY enjoyed the course layout. They could never change it and I would still go back over and over again.
Back to top Go down
ggix87
regular
ggix87

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Yea man she was very red and crying for anything and didn't want to drink water I was worried she would dehydrate on me, next time I'll make sure to go in two cars, i didnt know other ppl left next time im going for the morning session and will def stay to work, but anyways the layout was a blast I would be sick to run the same layout I think I was getting close to 40 on that one straight lol imma do my best to make the rest of the dates hope to see more of you out there
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:01 pm

ggix87 wrote:
Yea man she was very red and crying for anything and didn't want to drink water I was worried she would dehydrate on me, next time I'll make sure to go in two cars, i didnt know other ppl left next time im going for the morning session and will def stay to work, but anyways the layout was a blast I would be sick to run the same layout I think I was getting close to 40 on that one straight lol imma do my best to make the rest of the dates hope to see more of you out there

That's what we like to hear. More support = better for everyone
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:34 am

kaj wrote:
I'd also like to add that I REALLY enjoyed the course layout. They could never change it and I would still go back over and over again.
lol......you would of loved kurts event then.......january had a really weird front part and a nice back half.

ggix87 wrote:
yeah......it was a hot one. live and learn. well the thing is if you want to run your class you have to check the flyers.
kaj wrote:
ggix87 wrote:

Yes its fun and a good time. jason we are trying to get a group to head to marina on july 8th interested?
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:59 am

coach wrote:
kaj wrote:
lol......you would of loved kurts event then.......january had a really weird front part and a nice back half.

ggix87 wrote:
yeah......it was a hot one. live and learn. well the thing is if you want to run your class you have to check the flyers.
kaj wrote:
ggix87 wrote:

Yes its fun and a good time. jason we are trying to get a group to head to marina on july 8th interested?

i work at 7pm on Sundays, otherwise i'd totally go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd   scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd Empty

Back to top Go down

scca event 7 @ the fresno fair grounds june 3rd
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Local Meet Ups and Gatherings :: AutoX/Track-
Jump to: