Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PSP ???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
92eg
noob
92eg

PSP ??? Empty
PostSubject: PSP ???   PSP ??? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Ok im not into gaming so i really dont know whats up, I need your guys help, its my sons B day and he wants a psp, I saw 2 kinds, one is a psp go, and the other is a psp vita, which one is better or newer one? I also herd they discontinued games for one of the psp and which one is it?
Sorry if this dont make sense to you guys, im clueless when it comes to these stuff. thanks
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PSP ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP ???   PSP ??? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:02 pm

92eg wrote:
Ok im not into gaming so i really dont know whats up, I need your guys help, its my sons B day and he wants a psp, I saw 2 kinds, one is a psp go, and the other is a psp vita, which one is better or newer one? I also herd they discontinued games for one of the psp and which one is it?
Sorry if this dont make sense to you guys, im clueless when it comes to these stuff. thanks

The PSP Vita is the latest and greatest. Also very pricey but worth it in a gamer point of view. It has graphics that rival the PS3 and an awesome touch screen. Games are pricey for it but the great thing is that you can download PSP games onto it via the Playstation store.

The Cons to the PSP Vita is that the games for it are indeed much more expensive at $40 a game and since it's somewhat new there isn't very many games out for it. Also the Memory cards for it are mind blowing expensive. A 16gb memory card is going to run you $59.99 and I wouldn't suggest buying anything less than that if you plan on downloading any video games. Also the Apps suck. I wouldn't use the PSP Vita as a multimedia device as the Playstation content manager is complete utter shit! It takes photos as well but not very well. They added a bunch of functions that the latest smart phones can do but it does them all horribly. The gaming is where it's at with the PSP Vita.

The PSP Go is cool and very compact but the only thing I hate about it is that the games are download only and the online Playstation store doesn't have a complete library of games so you are left out if you see a game you want to play but it's not available in the playstation store. Also it feels really awkward in your hands. The "L" and "R" buttons are somewhat placed too close to the back of the screen so my hands kinda want to slip off the back.

I highly recommend getting a PSP-3000 model. It basically does what the PSP Go does and more plus it has a larger screen (I think) and much better in the hands plus you can buy used games from the stores. Only thing is it isn't small and compact like the Psp Go which is something that can be overlooked for better playability and better options. Also the PSP does multimedia things better than the Vita as you can upload music and videos without a hassle. Also the PSP takes SD memory cards so you can buy a 16 gb card for like $15 now maybe cheaper.
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PSP ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP ???   PSP ??? EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:16 am

Well it depends on how old you kid is. If you want to get him the newest bling then yea its a PSP Vita. But thats pretty much buying a ps3 and as a huge investment somebody WILL cry if its lost or stolen. If hes younger and doesny matter as much go for the older psp or a nintendo ds or things like that. Fyi check out craigslist because you can get nearly mint condition psp with lots of games for a steal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
Sponsored content

PSP ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP ???   PSP ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

PSP ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Video games-
Jump to: