Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***Stanced TL Inside***

Go down 
+15
Mynes_3
Age-photography
Rickdaddy
white1gen_tl
Pavin
STI_Clint
coach
pig_pit
2159ClassicRed
jman007
la_negra_94
kaj
ed6civic
leemo559
MoMoHitsTheSpot
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MoMoHitsTheSpot
regular
MoMoHitsTheSpot

***Stanced TL Inside*** Empty
PostSubject: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Hey guys, just posting up some recent shots I did of my friend's TL for my blog. Hope you guys enjoy.

More shots can be seen on the blog: MoMoHitsTheSpot!

***Stanced TL Inside*** DSC_0807-1

***Stanced TL Inside*** DSC_0785

***Stanced TL Inside*** DSC_0820

***Stanced TL Inside*** DSC_0868

***Stanced TL Inside*** DSC_0844
Back to top Go down
http://momohitsthespot.com
leemo559
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

nice ride n great pics...good job.... thumbsup
Back to top Go down
ed6civic
regular
ed6civic

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Nice pics man looks great headbang
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:57 am

Nah.
Back to top Go down
la_negra_94
regular
la_negra_94

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:30 am

Daym came out pics came out real nice....specs on wheels?
Back to top Go down
jman007
noob

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:11 pm

la_negra_94 wrote:
Daym came out pics came out real nice....specs on wheels?

Go to the blog. It's posted on there.

Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Houston, we SERIOUSLY have a problem
Back to top Go down
pig_pit
regular
pig_pit

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Super sick.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:28 am

2159ClassicRed wrote:
Heres my thing about that. My thoughts are if the company that picked liked it enought to be a cover car why should it brother you. Old saying "whats it got to do with the price of eggs in China." I Normally over look a lot about the real wheel fake wheel shit, but to take the time and hate on a car just because of his wheel choice is dumb. I dont care how you word it, nor the fact you may own Volks. Wheel's are Wheels as long as the roll like a wheel should. Fake wheels arnt taking any money away from anyone. It just simple allows people who can't afford 3000 dollar wheels for their whip to have a chance to have some nice looking wheels. I have owned rota's and other "real" wheel companies wheels in the time I've been in the game. Its silly to really sit there and take the time to type that just because a 240 with a Rb swap and "fake" wheels got a cover.
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:31 am

COACH,

It's like "butterface" afro
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:32 am

2159ClassicRed wrote:
COACH,

It's like "butterface" afro
headbang
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:12 pm

coach wrote:
2159ClassicRed wrote:
Heres my thing about that. My thoughts are if the company that picked liked it enought to be a cover car why should it brother you. Old saying "whats it got to do with the price of eggs in China." I Normally over look a lot about the real wheel fake wheel shit, but to take the time and hate on a car just because of his wheel choice is dumb. I dont care how you word it, nor the fact you may own Volks. Wheel's are Wheels as long as the roll like a wheel should. Fake wheels arnt taking any money away from anyone. It just simple allows people who can't afford 3000 dollar wheels for their whip to have a chance to have some nice looking wheels. I have owned rota's and other "real" wheel companies wheels in the time I've been in the game. Its silly to really sit there and take the time to type that just because a 240 with a Rb swap and "fake" wheels got a cover.

how did you get all that from Kurt's post?? Shocked

Back to top Go down
jman007
noob

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:47 pm

2159ClassicRed wrote:

That post bothers me because not everyone has tons of money laying around to dump into "brand name" wheels. Just because one person owns a set of wheels that retail for thousands of dollars doesn't mean that person can look down upon others. Sounds like an ego problem to me.

Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:13 pm

kaj wrote:
coach wrote:
2159ClassicRed wrote:

click the link Jason.
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Tixx's car looks great. He definitely has that genre of style down perfectly.

kaj wrote:
coach wrote:
2159ClassicRed wrote:

http://momohitsthespot.com/2012/05/05/houston-we-have-a-problem/

It was in reference to this post made on his Blog.

IMO the car isn't worthy to be front cover. RB25 with a $400 set of wheels.facepalm facepalm
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:05 pm

^^Says the guy who still hasn't done shit on his uber-baller project for how long? facepalm facepalm facepalm

Don't use that IMO crap if you can't even finish your own project. At least this person finished theirs and that is a FACT!
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:21 pm

2159ClassicRed wrote:
^^Says the guy who still hasn't done shit on his uber-baller project for how long? facepalm facepalm facepalm

Don't use that IMO crap if you can't even finish your own project. At least this person finished theirs and that is a FACT!

Yes I can use IMO because it is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I'm not questioning anybody else opinion just stating my own. What my car has to do with this one is of no relevance whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:28 pm

First off, TL has a niceeee Rear thumbsup

Further more, I literally just saw that magazine at Barnes & Noble today; what a coincidence. As for Real v. Fake; if you are using these wheels just as daily drivers I really dont see the point in the plus side for the "real wheels" seeing as the main difference between those and replicas is performance.

Lets get to the point here, its a form of setting up a class of an item, item A is inherently better than item B because the owner of item A paid $******* much more.

There are going to be people who buy expensive wheels, and those who buy cheap wheels. Different strokes for different folks; the hating is absolutely hilarious. Here's a guy who swapped in an RB motor, but people hound him for having cheaper wheels? Maybe he just likes them. I'm probably going to get hated on for saying, ALOT of "real wheels" dont look very good, hell they look like shit, yet someone went out and spent 3K on them, great for them. I spent a fraction of that and am happy with my car Razz
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Your right you are entitled to that, but to take the time out of your day to write a blog about a cover car because it has xxr's to basically hate on it an cover it with this "imo" crap is a cheesy ass thing to do. He's saying what he said about your car cause he is entitled to. How can you judge someone else's hard work when you yourself havnt finshed your project. This is why the import scene will never change. I may not get this herra flush trend, but im not going around hating on cover cars with that style. Get off the high horse and realize not everyone will drop big dollars on real wheels.
Sorry if its jumbled, typon from my phone.
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Can't hide behind that "IMO" wall forever.........................man up and complete the build, then talk shit.

That's my IMO.
Back to top Go down
white1gen_tl
regular

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:25 pm

this might not relate to the post but i finally save enough $$ for my xxr 502's which is on back order. but within a few weeks i have them on.. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:32 pm

coach wrote:
Your right you are entitled to that, but to take the time out of your day to write a blog about a cover car because it has xxr's to basically hate on it an cover it with this "imo" crap is a cheesy ass thing to do. He's saying what he said about your car cause he is entitled to. How can you judge someone else's hard work when you yourself havnt finshed your project. This is why the import scene will never change. I may not get this herra flush trend, but im not going around hating on cover cars with that style. Get off the high horse and realize not everyone will drop big dollars on real wheels.
Sorry if its jumbled, typon from my phone.

Yea it's his blog so therefore he is free to write whatever floats his boat. He could blog about the color of his crap everyday if he wanted to.

I'm judging his hard work because it was brought up into this thread and into discussion. This thread was originally about a local who put a lot of hard work into his Acura TL. Which looks great by the way but some of you are judgmental yourselves. Go figure.

To further my thoughts on the subject. A magazine should hold a higher standard of it's content. Especially the cover car. If anything I'm criticizing the magazine more than the car. It just seems a bit hypocritical since these magazines preach authenticity and the effect of knock off parts on the industry so much. The car looks great but it falls short of what I would expect on the cover but I guess that's why I'm not working in the offices of Modified Magazine I just read them.

2159ClassicRed wrote:
Can't hide behind that "IMO" wall forever.........................man up and complete the build, then talk shit.

That's my IMO.

I'm not hiding shit. I'm going to give my opinion or thoughts "(Talk Shit)" on anything I feel like with a finished car or not because this is a forum. If I kept my mouth shut and sat in the corner all day then there would be no point in going on to this forum. Man up? There's a thing called money and the things I want to do cost a lot of it. I'm not Donald Trump or Bill Gates.

Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Last edited by kaj on Tue May 08, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:12 pm

On a side note, a car that is done well, is done well. It doesn't need to be name brand. I don't care if Tom's car has real wheels if mine is faster, safer, etc. Race cars use Rotas, and I don't think less of them. To say a car can't be considered awesome because it doesn't have the most expensive parts? That's ridiculous unless you are strictly referring to a show-only car. Even then....I don't think a high price tag makes it better. As with the blog, just opinion. I'm probably just not as critical as some people. I'm a function > form type of guy. But to each their own.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:08 am

kaj wrote:
On a side note, a car that is done well, is done well. It doesn't need to be name brand. I don't care if Tom's car has real wheels if mine is faster, safer, etc. Race cars use Rotas, and I don't think less of them. To say a car can't be considered awesome because it doesn't have the most expensive parts? That's ridiculous unless you are strictly referring to a show-only car. Even then....I don't think a high price tag makes it better. As with the blog, just opinion. I'm probably just not as critical as some people. I'm a function > form type of guy. But to each their own.
See thats my point. I have kosie k1's plan on buying 6ul's that cost about the same as rota's if not less and no one on here will put them on blast. Lets face the facts the car was deemed well enough to be put on a cover. It doesnt matter if it has xxr's or uper rare works. A nice car is a nice car. Things can be summed up how ever you feel makes you feel better, but a dis is a dis. He built a car that made him happy and it landed him a cover. I bet neither of you would say that shit to the owner in real life. Got to love the internet.

Now the TL I havnt seen one person hate on it so you may want to get your eyes checked. Not my flavor but i can see the owner put in work to get it to work for that stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Stanced TL Inside***   ***Stanced TL Inside*** Empty

Back to top Go down

***Stanced TL Inside***
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next