Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any store that break release date?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JDMxiong
noob
JDMxiong

Any store that break release date? Empty
PostSubject: Any store that break release date?   Any store that break release date? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Anybody knows any video game store that break release date? Or anybody got hookups from Gamestop or Walmart?
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Any store that break release date?   Any store that break release date? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:49 pm

i wish. that would be pretty awesome. you KNOW those cats take the games home early and play them. lucky punks.
Back to top Go down
JDMxiong
noob
JDMxiong

PostSubject: Re: Any store that break release date?   Any store that break release date? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:25 pm

dont wanna wait till tuesday, someone here got to have a friend or family member who works at Gamestop or Walmart. I need that Street Fighter X Tekken headbang
Back to top Go down
ed6civic
regular
ed6civic

PostSubject: Re: Any store that break release date?   Any store that break release date? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:54 am

Just seen this I have 4 friends that work at Walmart lol
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Any store that break release date?   Any store that break release date? EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:58 am

if a store sell's them through the check lanes they will get in trouble. they keep all the new big one's accounted for at least at target. not a video game but they counted every copy of that twlight movie that came out shit was crazy. Now if someone is willing to fall it off the truck hook up thats besides me.
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: Any store that break release date?   Any store that break release date? EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:46 pm

my cousin works at the packaging factory that works for blizzard and EA games. they got dibs with COD and other games from those two companies for half price 2 days before release date. too bad istreet fighter isnt one of theirs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any store that break release date?   Any store that break release date? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any store that break release date?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Video games-
Jump to: