Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...

Go down 
+12
FX-16Raptor
Mynes_3
illest
ONE4ONE
94db8
adrian
SohcIt2Me
Ej8Kid
coach
Joe
Garrett
esactivesk8r
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
esactivesk8r
regular
esactivesk8r

what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... Empty
PostSubject: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:09 pm

what's the dumbest thing that someone has texted you asking for a part off craigslist?

idiot - "ey do u got any blackies?"
me - "what the hell are blackies?"
idiot - "i need blackies for my civic.. i hav no rims."
me - "oh.. you mean stock donuts? nope, sorry.."

blackies.... facepalm
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:24 pm

i was selling a D15b long block on CL, and some white guy asked me if i wanted to trade it for a early 90's mazda 323 with a blown rear main seal. i was like why in the hell would i do that?
Back to top Go down
Joe
noob
Joe

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:41 pm

I always get offered half of the asking price. Now I just double what I really want for the item. Better chance of getting close to what I was asking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joeyrobles
esactivesk8r
regular
esactivesk8r

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Garrett wrote:
i was selling a D15b long block on CL, and some white guy asked me if i wanted to trade it for a early 90's mazda 323 with a blown rear main seal. i was like why in the hell would i do that?

haha.. i guess he at least tried to hussle you lmao.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:22 pm

my friend got texted this.
kid-aye bro trade psp for jdm front
friend-No
kid-its modded and has 4 games even trade.
friend-do you want me to install it why im at it?
kid-that would be koo.
friend-you must be out your damn mind.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:29 pm

coach wrote:
friend-No
kid-that would be koo.

Baahahahahaha "that would be koo"
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:35 pm

coach wrote:
friend-No
kid-that would be koo.

lmao
My cousin overprices all of his things for sale and lowballs the shit out of everyone else.
I've never really had any stupid conversations. Oh, I have had people save my number and try to sell me things. Who is this? The guy from Craiglist. Oh.
Back to top Go down
SohcIt2Me
noob
SohcIt2Me

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:04 am

I was selling some airsoft stuff and some guy texted me this
"hey what do you wanna trade for your guns?"
me: well what did you have in mind to trade?
him: well what did you want?
me: well I'm lookin for car parts, or money
him: well i got some stuff i wanna trade
me: ok like what
him: well what do you want
me: ok fuck off this is going nowhere.....
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:03 am

Ej8Kid wrote:
coach wrote:
friend-No
kid-that would be koo.

lmao
My cousin overprices all of his things for sale and lowballs the shit out of everyone else.
I've never really had any stupid conversations. Oh, I have had people save my number and try to sell me things. Who is this? The guy from Craiglist. Oh.

lol i get 'you still have the part" six months later after i post the add
Back to top Go down
94db8
regular
94db8

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Some Guy wanted to trade his PSP for my gsr swap lol
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 pm

94db8 wrote:

LOL maybe for one GSR cam.
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:10 am

I WAS SELLING MY 8GIG iPOD NANO FOR $35 BUCKS AND SOME KID CALLED AND OFFERED ME $10 BUCKS FOR IT AND I HAD TO BRING IT TO HIM. THEN HE SAID THAT IF HE HAD TO COME TO ME AND GET IT HE WAS ONLY GIVING ME $5 BUCKS FOR IT. HE WAS VERY CONFIDENT IN HIMSELF AND THAT THE DEAL WAS GOING DOWN...DEMANDING LITTLE FUCKER HE WAS.
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:04 am

ONE4ONE wrote:
I WAS SELLING MY 8GIG iPOD NANO FOR $35 BUCKS AND SOME KID CALLED AND OFFERED ME $10 BUCKS FOR IT AND I HAD TO BRING IT TO HIM. THEN HE SAID THAT IF HE HAD TO COME TO ME AND GET IT HE WAS ONLY GIVING ME $5 BUCKS FOR IT. HE WAS VERY CONFIDENT IN HIMSELF AND THAT THE DEAL WAS GOING DOWN...DEMANDING LITTLE FUCKER HE WAS.

lol wow what a jackass
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:08 am

94db8 wrote:
bet it was the same kid.
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:27 pm

I'm currently looking for a DD. So I text this guy on Thursday and he doesn't reply back after a couple texts so I give it a couple days and retext him the same question. Then he comes onto me saying I'm wasting his time and to basically stop contacting him. I told him, dude, I do not live local to you and it would take me 3-4 hours to get there so I was just trying to collect as much information before making a 3-4 hour drive out to see the car. Then he basically laughs at me. Wtf? Seriously? All I can say is GLWS Buddy!
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:45 pm

i hated when u wanna buy something asap but takes them 2 days to reply to u and told u it was sold earlier that day or that they still have it when u bought it already from somewhere else....
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Mynes_3 wrote:
i hated when u wanna buy something asap but takes them 2 days to reply to u and told u it was sold earlier that day or that they still have it when u bought it already from somewhere else....

Yeah! The guy did not respond to me for 2-3 days and some how he was mad at me. lol
Back to top Go down
FX-16Raptor
regular
FX-16Raptor

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 pm

This fucker text me about my bike, im surprised he can multiply 3x9; He insults me about my research then tries to offer me $700 fthat
http://www.bikepedia.com/Quickbike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=2005&Brand=Fuji&Model=Royale&Type=bike#.UCnJk6OCnhk theres my research
what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... Img_0910
Back to top Go down
mk2mike
regular

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:14 am

Only one I remember off the top of my head recently..when I was selling a car WITHOUT an engine/trans in it (rolling chasis) some guy asked me:

Guy-car still for sale?
Me-Yes it is
Guy-"Will the car pass smog?"
Me- Car currently wont pass a thing
Guy- Will it make it to madera? 5 spd?
Me- Depends on the trailer... no speed
Guy- auto matic? What type of mpg does it get
me- r u serious?
Back to top Go down
ggix87
regular
ggix87

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:23 am

LMFAO this tread is awesome Laughing
Back to top Go down
ed6civic
regular
ed6civic

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:11 am

I was selling a bmx bike and posted the frame lenght total height and some Guy asked me how tall I was. And asked if I could send him a picture of me next to the the bike I replied clothes on or off LOL
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:26 am

ed6civic wrote:
I was selling a bmx bike and posted the frame lenght total height and some Guy asked me how tall I was. And asked if I could send him a picture of me next to the the bike I replied clothes on or off LOL

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing thumbsup
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:09 pm

FX-16Raptor wrote:
This fucker text me about my bike, im surprised he can multiply 3x9; He insults me about my research then tries to offer me $700 fthat
http://www.bikepedia.com/Quickbike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=2005&Brand=Fuji&Model=Royale&Type=bike#.UCnJk6OCnhk theres my research
what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... Img_0910
I'll never sell shit on cl again. All bike's are measured in inches. that guy is a dip shit.
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Dude still had the guts to offer you a price and to pick it up at the end of the text?! WOW! Does he want an assbeating or what? LOL
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Most road bikes are measured in CM.

THESE POSTS ARE AWESOME, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...   what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist... Empty

Back to top Go down

what's the dumbest thing someone has texted you off craigslist...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next