Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my eh2

Go down 
+11
ggix87
kaj
L
leemo559
Dao
pig_pit
coach
SNATCHBACK
ONE4ONE
Garrett
eh3Cookie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eh3Cookie
noob
eh3Cookie

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:16 pm

L wrote:
230 huh..
was that for me or for jack?
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Was directed to you. 230 is pretty high numbers for a b series. What mods do you have done to it if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
eh3Cookie
noob
eh3Cookie

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:02 pm

L wrote:
Was directed to you. 230 is pretty high numbers for a b series. What mods do you have done to it if you don't mind me asking?

ls crank with crower rods. with type r piston..duall valve spring and retainer , flat valve head.. jun stage 3 cams.. boost at 5 psi on a retarded turbo..also skunk 2 manifold. dc 4-1 headers straigh pipe with high low cat.. with 50 seris flowmaster exhaust...
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:59 pm

eh3Cookie wrote:
L wrote:

ls crank with crower rods. with type r piston..duall valve spring and retainer , flat valve head.. jun stage 3 cams.. boost at 5 psi on a retarded turbo..also skunk 2 manifold. dc 4-1 headers straigh pipe with high low cat.. with 50 seris flowmaster exhaust...

fthat
Back to top Go down
eh3Cookie
noob
eh3Cookie

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:13 pm

L wrote:
eh3Cookie wrote:
L wrote:

fthat
?
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:49 am

eh3Cookie wrote:
L wrote:

how to you run a DC header AND a turbo?
Back to top Go down
ggix87
regular
ggix87

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:57 am

Nice hatch
Back to top Go down
jman007
noob

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:23 am

kaj wrote:
eh3Cookie wrote:
L wrote:

lmao
Back to top Go down
eh3Cookie
noob
eh3Cookie

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:46 am

jman007 wrote:
kaj wrote:
eh3Cookie wrote:
L wrote:

lmao

kind of simple i cut of part of my dc header to make it fit the ram horn manifold so that way i can have dc logo on it
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:42 am

eh3Cookie wrote:
jman007 wrote:
kaj wrote:
eh3Cookie wrote:
L wrote:

lmao

kind of simple i cut of part of my dc header to make it fit the ram horn manifold so that way i can have dc logo on it

Oh, so simple. Of course. How did we not think of that. Pics?
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:00 am

pics please!
Back to top Go down
eh3Cookie
noob
eh3Cookie

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:02 pm

kaj wrote:
eh3Cookie wrote:
jman007 wrote:
kaj wrote:
eh3Cookie wrote:
L wrote:

lmao

im not running this setup anymore so why the question i jus have a gsr in there now! n pictures i dnt have any picture of it the only pictur u shuld get in ur head is a picture of a cut out dc carb legal stamp on a ram horn.. n lik my qoute earlier it was a crappy turbo so i took it off am i missin anything here? seems like everyone wnts to jump down my throat of how my car push 230 on boost.. n 205 on all motor lsv facepalm
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Well there was a misunderstanding, I thought you were making 230whp on your n/a setup. As for your turbo setup, I don't think anyone was trying to jump down your throat or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:11 pm

eh3Cookie wrote:
kaj wrote:
eh3Cookie wrote:
jman007 wrote:
kaj wrote:
eh3Cookie wrote:
L wrote:

lmao

im not running this setup anymore so why the question i jus have a gsr in there now! n pictures i dnt have any picture of it the only pictur u shuld get in ur head is a picture of a cut out dc carb legal stamp on a ram horn.. n lik my qoute earlier it was a crappy turbo so i took it off am i missin anything here? seems like everyone wnts to jump down my throat of how my car push 230 on boost.. n 205 on all motor lsv facepalm

calm down, man. your post was horrible, that's all. i was trying to clarify because it didn't make any sense. don't act like the misunderstanding is my fault. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:48 pm

kaj wrote:
eh3Cookie wrote:
jman007 wrote:
kaj wrote:
eh3Cookie wrote:
L wrote:

lmao

Well there was no real need for the extreme sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Garrett wrote:
kaj wrote:
eh3Cookie wrote:
jman007 wrote:
kaj wrote:
eh3Cookie wrote:
L wrote:

lmao

Well there was no real need for the extreme sarcasm.

sure there is. when it's suggested that "i have a turbo and a dc 4-1 header" should obviously mean "i cut the dc tag off a header and put it on my turbo manifold". if you think THAT is extreme, you should check out some of my other posts. LOL.
none of us understood what he was talking about. excuse me for asking him a question. dontknow
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:09 am

back in the days when I had my turbo kit, there was a guy on honda-tech that had a bunch of Greddy plaques for sale. I ended up having him make me one for my Integra at that time, that way the authorities would believe it was actually a greddy turbo kit that was carb legal. . . but instead it was a ram horn mani w/ a .57 trim ball bearing turbo. lol.
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:14 am

Oh hay guise, I have a full-race turbo kit Laughing

/end sarcasm
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
back in the days when I had my turbo kit, there was a guy on honda-tech that had a bunch of Greddy plaques for sale. I ended up having him make me one for my Integra at that time, that way the authorities would believe it was actually a greddy turbo kit that was carb legal. . . but instead it was a ram horn mani w/ a .57 trim ball bearing turbo. lol.
in all my dealings with that i've never see a chp or local cop buy in to that.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:46 am

Rickdaddy wrote:

I don't know about that...but I did have Greddy CARB stickers for my turbo kit and the FMIC. The turbo kit didn't look like much..but I also never got asked. I'd like to think they would have worked. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:30 pm

coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

kaj wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

I don't know about that...but I did have Greddy CARB stickers for my turbo kit and the FMIC. The turbo kit didn't look like much..but I also never got asked. I'd like to think they would have worked. Lol.

It's more or less a hit or miss. I've never gotten pulled over while having it. There were however some people who also bought it that had gotten pulled over and were able to get away with it.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

kaj wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

It's more or less a hit or miss. I've never gotten pulled over while having it. There were however some people who also bought it that had gotten pulled over and were able to get away with it.

Supposedly, fpd has been trained on what to look for.....but no confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:49 pm

kaj wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

kaj wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

I was pulled over back in 06-07, and I had legal mods, so when the cop asked I popped my hood for him. He then had to call someone to verify all the Carb numbers. Good thing they know nothing about vtec head swaps.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Garrett wrote:
kaj wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

kaj wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

I was pulled over back in 06-07, and I had legal mods, so when the cop asked I popped my hood for him. He then had to call someone to verify all the Carb numbers. Good thing they know nothing about vtec head swaps.

headbang and this CARB BS needs to go away already. If my car burns clean, leave me the f**k alone.
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:56 pm

kaj wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and this CARB BS needs to go away already. If my car burns clean, leave me the f**k alone.

PREACH ON BROTHA!!!!!!!!!!....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my eh2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my eh2   my eh2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

my eh2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car Related :: Member's Car Gallery-
Jump to: