Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
da9bigboi
regular

Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places Empty
PostSubject: Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places   Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Ok Fresno imports gurus...just wanna know if y'all know any good recommended places to get my flywheel resurface...also another spot to get my front wheel bearings removed and installed with wheel studs. As I will take off the knuckles first and bring em in...If do thanks...
Back to top Go down
92eg
noob
92eg

Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places   Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:10 pm

da9bigboi wrote:
Ok Fresno imports gurus...just wanna know if y'all know any good recommended places to get my flywheel resurface...also another spot to get my front wheel bearings removed and installed with wheel studs. As I will take off the knuckles first and bring em in...If do thanks...

for flywheel resurface, try Dave Haitt machine in Clovis , ask for Ron white hair/guy.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places   Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:49 pm

i take all of my stuff to Rons Machine shop, over on belmont and cedar. They have replaced numerous wheel bearings for me, have resurfaced my flywheels, cylinder heads, and thats also where i took my block to be decked and honed.
Back to top Go down
esactivesk8r
regular
esactivesk8r

PostSubject: Re: Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places   Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Garrett wrote:
i take all of my stuff to Rons Machine shop, over on belmont and cedar. They have replaced numerous wheel bearings for me, have resurfaced my flywheels, cylinder heads, and thats also where i took my block to be decked and honed.

How much are his prices? I need to send my extra head in for a resurface, milled .04, and maybe port n polish. But the first 2 for sure.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places   Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:37 pm

I forgot as its been a year now, but I believe its 40 for a 4 cylinder, and like 55 for an inline 6. You can call and ask, they are a real friendly shop. I have no clue about the port and Polish though.
Back to top Go down
da9bigboi
regular

PostSubject: Re: Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places   Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
da9bigboi
regular

PostSubject: Re: Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places   Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:37 am

Hey thanks Garrett. I just went there today to get my wheel bearings/arp wheel studs installed... Going back to get my flywheel resurface. headbang
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places   Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:09 am

No problem. They are pretty cool guys. And for now they are the only place I take my work to.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places   Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:53 am

da9bigboi wrote:
Hey thanks Garrett. I just went there today to get my wheel bearings/arp wheel studs installed... Going back to get my flywheel resurface. headbang
How much did they charge?
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places   Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:54 am

Trying to see if smiths will keep gettin my money
Back to top Go down
da9bigboi
regular

PostSubject: Re: Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places   Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:39 am

$35 ea wheel bearing...$5 ea 4 lug studs installed...total of $90 even...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places   Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places Empty

Back to top Go down

Flywheel resurface, wheel bearings/studs remove/install recommended places
Page 1 of 1