Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My 95 Accord

Go down 
+13
90integra01
dirtyCTR
white1gen_tl
nastyhabitzcrx
Mynes_3
Garrett
ONE4ONE
Pavin
pig_pit
PANDA_KID
2159ClassicRed
coach
Ramiro07
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

My 95 Accord  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:36 am

Garrett wrote:
Ramiro07 wrote:
Garrett wrote:
not if you get the motor and do the swap yourself. I see h swaps all day for 1000 on CL. and you already have the trans and whatnot. you just need the longblock and exhaust header.

oops firefox crapped out on me, But i would do something like that but i dont have the knowledge or tools to do a swap myself. It would definitely be nice.....

but in all seriousness, this is why you make car friends and come to meets. get friendly with people that do.

Yeah i've been wanting to start going, not sure i can go to this upcoming meet my tags are expired and wont get it taken care of till the 17th. Should i risk going? hear there's a lot of cops around lol. Id take my wife's 2004 civic coupe 5 speed but she pinked it out with skulls......kinda homo
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 am

Ramiro07 wrote:
Garrett wrote:
Ramiro07 wrote:
Garrett wrote:
not if you get the motor and do the swap yourself. I see h swaps all day for 1000 on CL. and you already have the trans and whatnot. you just need the longblock and exhaust header.

oops firefox crapped out on me, But i would do something like that but i dont have the knowledge or tools to do a swap myself. It would definitely be nice.....

but in all seriousness, this is why you make car friends and come to meets. get friendly with people that do.

Yeah i've been wanting to start going, not sure i can go to this upcoming meet my tags are expired and wont get it taken care of till the 17th. Should i risk going? hear there's a lot of cops around lol. Id take my wife's 2004 civic coupe 5 speed but she pinked it out with skulls......kinda homo

dont ever risk it. Ive seen alot of people get nailed for registration. Especially with our city budget in the crapper. Bring the coupe.
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: update on some work i've been doing.   My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:12 pm

The old stock corner lights, they were chipped/cracked and foggy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I went with the clear corners for now, added an amber bulb in the second light since all my corner bulbs were clear

added LED's to the license plate cool white

Finished this project just a couple of days ago, it was a pita for being a first timer. I baked the tail lights to clear out the bottom two lens and i drilled a hole in the back of the top lens to add a LED light.

Im not going to lie i almost gave up, I broke almost two sets of tail lights trying to take them apart lol

But i finally got them done, this is pre mount and pre wiring.

This is Before (stock OEM tail ligh night time)

This is After (with wiring complete night time)

Now the full back

Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: Update on today's work.   My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Just got this done today, no more then an hour ago. Added a dual filament bulb to my front bumper, it orginally just blinks when turning.

This was during pre wire testing.

I was very tempted to leave it at the high output but i wouldn't have a blink for turning Sad would have loved the brightness though

i'm on a camera phone so its not as bright in person but still looks decent

Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:28 am

Nice. U on hondasociety?? If not u should join. Lotta kool peeps and info. Get a f23 and boost that boy. I would've done it but mine was auto and I sold i already. I have front lowering springs with kyB gr2, stock rear with eBay coilovers and full set of stock struts and shocks. I have no use. Lmk ill give em to u for free pm me.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:15 am

I would throw an euro h22 in that bitch and call it a day!
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:04 am

Mynes_3 wrote:
Nice. U on hondasociety?? If not u should join. Lotta kool peeps and info. Get a f23 and boost that boy. I would've done it but mine was auto and I sold i already. I have front lowering springs with kyB gr2, stock rear with eBay coilovers and full set of stock struts and shocks. I have no use. Lmk ill give em to u for free pm me.

Sweet I haven't joined yet but yeah I really want to boost the f22 lol but have no idea on what all I need. I picked up the DIYs from other forums im happy with the results

Last edited by Ramiro07 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:15 am

coach wrote:
I would throw an euro h22 in that bitch and call it a day!

That would be sweet lol enigne swap or boost would be last. Want to get matching rims, lower then paint
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: updated work on car 8/21 ( more in progress)   My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:53 pm

For those that didnt know, my car did not have matching rims lol so i ended up picking up a whole set with tires.

These tires are now currently mounted.

Thursday last week i did oil change/filter and spark plugs and found oil in my third valve so i replaced the gasket and rings.

Now i did this last friday, it was a pain in the ass for a first timer. Inner and outer tie rods replaced.

My passenger side was the one shot to shit, my driver side was good besides the fact that it was loose as hell from the rack/pin screwed in part, i was getting a lot of vibration in my steering and tire jump.

Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: Currently in progress   My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:08 pm

I got new upper control arms installed easily.....

Driver side (sorry for quality)

passenger side....

So now i'm currently in the process of getting it lowered, i've never done it so i had some help. but some things i learned a hard lesson from.....no more impact gun on lug nuts

It snapped so we pushed it out.....fml ( i do need some advice on where to get them re pressed on etc broke atm but next month? or two weeks)

So my friend pulled out the spindle from the upper control arm to be able to get the strut out? it ended up breaking out the axle from the boot not the transmission. basically everything went bad it was a pain in the ass to get the lower ball joint to break because there was no weight support me and my brother in law ended up jacking it up on the rotor there were able to get the spindle off to remove the axle....... and got it replaced this morning still have to put in the axle and the spindle/breaks. Also passenger side bottom strut bolt broke with thread inside i was told to use impact gun to break the welded nut thats on the strut then just hammer out the thread getting ready to do that here soon.
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: oh new item (bra)   My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Sorry forgot to add in this, i bought this on Saturday my day off in between tie rods changing and upper control arms/lowering lol

my car was dirty that night but wanted to sport it OEM bra?

Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:29 pm

nice...
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Mynes_3 wrote:
nice...

thanks but i'm boned atm lol untill i can finish lowering it. But overall everything is coming out good once it gets done right
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Laughing told you bring it to my house to do that shit.
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:46 pm

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
Laughing told you bring it to my house to do that shit.

Help me finish lol honestly my car looks like shit with how we had to take crap apart it's a nightmare, you might just want to bring ur gun to put me or my car out
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:22 pm

wow that sounds like you got yourself into a mess. i never remove spindles when i change shocks.
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Garrett wrote:
wow that sounds like you got yourself into a mess. i never remove spindles when i change shocks.

yeah it only gets worse, i couldnt break the rear strut welded lug nut so my brother in law bent out the bottom of the strut, i think any method i tried would have ended up the same (boned) i need to press in a new strut mount but going to have to do without for a few weeks.

to
Back to top Go down
white1gen_tl
regular

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:48 pm

dam..that look nasty.
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Couple of things i need replaced on suspension but its now lowered!

Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Ramiro07 wrote:
Couple of things i need replaced on suspension but its now lowered!

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Ramiro07 wrote:
Garrett wrote:

yeah it only gets worse, i couldnt break the rear strut welded lug nut so my brother in law bent out the bottom of the strut, i think any method i tried would have ended up the same (boned) i need to press in a new strut mount but going to have to do without for a few weeks.

to

if thats the rear, i would just go to the junkyard and get another replacement. i know new would be nice, but rolling without that bushing for "weeks" would be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Garrett wrote:
[]

if thats the rear, i would just go to the junkyard and get another replacement. i know new would be nice, but rolling without that bushing for "weeks" would be dangerous.

Yeah i got the rear lower bushing ordered, i have a guy installing it tomorrow hopefully it all goes good
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: DIY map lights   My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 am

So i picked up some 96-97 accord map lights from the junkyard 2 weeks ago and finally got them installed yesterday. I didnt pull the bracket so ill have to get that next time but my cut was nearly perfect that they fit in tight and snug.

The easiest part was honestly cutting the hole lol.

Struggled a bit with the wiring only because the wire/gauge was too thick but i ran it back into the dome light for the tap.

I installed white LEDs, looks nicer in person

Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:32 pm

looks good!!
Back to top Go down
dirtyCTR
noob
dirtyCTR

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:54 pm

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 95 Accord    My 95 Accord  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My 95 Accord
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next