Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

September Keep watch for more info.

Go down 
+51
GREY_STAR
la_negra_94
94db8
Rossfashow
YML
veloster559
912JZMK3
SohcIt2Me
NN9_RED
mk3supra
94RSIntegra
ed6civic
white1gen_tl
Dao
adrian
eh_559
Seng
ssbpteg
react9
4G63
eckotyper
STI_Clint
05RalliartJake
da9559
kaj
esactivesk8r
Ej8Kid
solove
da9bigboi
johnnybikeone
Ramiro07
nastyhabitzcrx
b2ov
L
S13TypeXFan
Pavin
Rickdaddy
DNM Power
pig_pit
ggix87
2159ClassicRed
SNATCHBACK
west-coastCoupe
PANDA_KID
ONE4ONE
Garrett
leemo559
SinglecamEJ8
Mynes_3
05eurobb
coach
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
leemo559
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
leemo559

September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:46 pm

any idea what the stickers n shirts gna look like...???
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:54 pm

leemo559 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:55 pm

please no.... No
Back to top Go down
PANDA_KID
regular
PANDA_KID

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:18 am

Garrett wrote:
leemo559 wrote:

lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pandakid559
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:20 am

Stickers not sure go on dafont.com and give me ideas. For fonts and will take it to a vote.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:22 am

Garrett wrote:
leemo559 wrote:

I like this
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:48 am

Since that's the sticker, can we discuss color schemes. I'd like my toretto to rock a red wifebeater.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:53 am

I'm sorry joke or not im not going put that on my car. I was really thinking about something real simple. I may just have some made and if you want one you can buy it if not you can have that one made. Lol
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:47 pm

site needs a solid logo before someone makes a sticker..
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:50 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Pavin wrote:
site needs a solid logo before someone makes a sticker..

Rickdaddy wrote:
yup
Heres the thing only reason we would make stickers is to promote the site. Fresno-imports.com is all thats needed it. For shirts i agree and having different ones to choose from would be great. Lets face the facts who besides me is willing to front the money to get them made? Simple is best. Im not going to sticker bomb my car. I'll have three tops and this will be one.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:46 pm

L and I made this forum with the intention of keeping it slightly small and a tight knit community (meaning everyone knowing each other and aren't strangers). Therefore we never intended on actually spending money on cards, shirts, stickers, etc.

If you feel that you are up to the challenge of further promoting this site and turning it into something big then you are welcomed to do so.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
L and I made this forum with the intention of keeping it slightly small and a tight knit community (meaning everyone knowing each other and aren't strangers). Therefore we never intended on actually spending money on cards, shirts, stickers, etc.

If you feel that you are up to the challenge of further promoting this site and turning it into something big then you are welcomed to do so.
Its that always the goal? Grow? I'm just saying over the pass three months the site has blown up. I mean look i joined in what august and i love the place and the people i have met are awsome. I am willing to front money in terms that someone has to. We are all "tight" and civil. I mean really i've made new friends thru here and im happy to help this thing bloosm into what ever it may. I want a sence back in fresno/visalia/hanford all the central valley. Its been very lack luster and seeing it happen all over again is awsome. I personally think the small sticker is a cheap and easy way to promote the site for now. Im not going to front money for tee shirts that will be a group buy in you know.
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:41 pm

in for this...^^ thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:12 pm

in for what?
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
in for what?
he's gonna pitch in to get a mass amount of stickers made and then we will sell them. for what we paid.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:54 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
S13TypeXFan
regular
S13TypeXFan

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
Garrett wrote:
leemo559 wrote:

I like this

I agree with this sticker, except now it would be more appropriate to have a line going through Fresno and having the word Visalia underneath, and in fine print saying *Srt-4 isnt a import
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:04 pm

I understand that stickers are mainly to promote/adv the site. But the key to any promo or advertisement is to make sure it appeals to who sees it. While fancy font and type are enough for some people, it isnt the best way to do so. A nice simple "logo" will do wonders Smile
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Pavin wrote:
I understand that stickers are mainly to promote/adv the site. But the key to any promo or advertisement is to make sure it appeals to who sees it. While fancy font and type are enough for some people, it isnt the best way to do so. A nice simple "logo" will do wonders Smile
simple is what we are doing. logo for a site thats all about different imports will be hard to agree on. i perfer just have the name on my third brake light since i drive all over the valley it will be affective. also adding more to a sticker up cost im really trying to keep it dirt cheap.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:13 pm

i like this font for some reason.

ethnocentric
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Garrett wrote:
i like this font for some reason.

ethnocentric
me too
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 pm

S13TypeXFan wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
Garrett wrote:
leemo559 wrote:

I like this

I agree with this sticker, except now it would be more appropriate to have a line going through Fresno and having the word Visalia underneath, and in fine print saying *Srt-4 isnt a import

it is if you live in japan.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:59 pm

L wrote:
Interesting...
its bound to happen by spring. You two brought back something that will grow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Keep watch for more info.
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next