Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

post up the most favourite shot of your car

Go down 
+44
solove
pcvang10
eh_559
SohcIt2Me
Age-photography
illest
SNATCHBACK
eckotyper
esactivesk8r
johnnybikeone
toymachine
Ej8Kid
Joe
NN9_RED
mk2mike
beast16
L
mig20
sebyst1
eg6_559
2159ClassicRed
jman007
Honisoto
JohnnyAZ
Pavin
ONE4ONE
Seng
kaj
chrisbobby
MUACHi
blkwagon
Mynes_3
pig_pit
94RSIntegra
b2ov
leemo559
ssbpteg
STI_Clint
Dao
SinglecamEJ8
PANDA_KID
Central_driver
coach
Rickdaddy
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:27 am

kaj wrote:
ggix87 wrote:
Nice a I've been wanting to go out on a track day and still haven't had a chance be safe.
PS sorry I can't find the down pipe

you should come out. my girl ran a few laps and now may be addicted. LOL. we're gonna get her 86 prepped for some track duty, i believe. 'should be a lot of fun. the Evo is only getting exhaust, tune, and injectors IF my duty cycle is 85% or above (for power), then coilovers (or Bilstein HD struts + nice springs) and a good tire on an extra set of wheels. the car had plenty of power for the track. we were only limited by tire. in fact, the brakes really wish we had better ones LOL.

i highly recommend anyone getting some good pads, good fluid, and hitting up a track day. there is nothing like it (if you are a car guy). headbang

oh.. and my car is DYING for a downpipe. LOL. nobody is willing to ship used ones. Sad

I have Brembo big brake kit on my car, But I think my rotor is warp, if I brake at 90mph and above my brake pedal feels kinda shaking, you think thats safe for tracking.

and for brake fluid do you mean the blue fluid?
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:56 am

94RSIntegra wrote:
kaj wrote:
ggix87 wrote:
Nice a I've been wanting to go out on a track day and still haven't had a chance be safe.
PS sorry I can't find the down pipe

you should come out. my girl ran a few laps and now may be addicted. LOL. we're gonna get her 86 prepped for some track duty, i believe. 'should be a lot of fun. the Evo is only getting exhaust, tune, and injectors IF my duty cycle is 85% or above (for power), then coilovers (or Bilstein HD struts + nice springs) and a good tire on an extra set of wheels. the car had plenty of power for the track. we were only limited by tire. in fact, the brakes really wish we had better ones LOL.

i highly recommend anyone getting some good pads, good fluid, and hitting up a track day. there is nothing like it (if you are a car guy). headbang

oh.. and my car is DYING for a downpipe. LOL. nobody is willing to ship used ones. Sad

I have Brembo big brake kit on my car, But I think my rotor is warp, if I brake at 90mph and above my brake pedal feels kinda shaking, you think thats safe for tracking.

and for brake fluid do you mean the blue fluid?
It doesnt have to be that. Anything that has a higher temp range woul be best. If your rotors are warpped now then after a track day they will be even more. I personally would fix that before i would take it on the track.
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Good fluid cheap fluid is better than old Motul RFB600 IMO. A good fluid that I've started to use is Castrol GT LMA that you can get OSH for cheap. Valvoline's brake fluid is pretty good too. Everytime I go to the track, I'll flush all fluids. Oil, trans, diff and brakes.

If your brembo is a multi piece rotor system, be prepared to pay up for replacement rotors. I remember my Stoptech 328s cost me $250 a piece Sad. If you can go solid, do so. Much cheaper, unless the higher price tag doesn't bother you Smile.
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:16 pm

The info above sums it up. Good pads, good fluids, and clean, straight rotors.

Can your rotors be turned? You may need to have old pad material removed. Have you re tried the bedding in process?
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:24 am

here's a couple of my old hatch I found right now. Makes me sad.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Makes me sad to see that as well..................back in those herraflush days Shocked

Here's one of my favorite captures of the workhorse:

Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:43 pm

2159ClassicRed wrote:
Makes me sad to see that as well..................back in those herraflush days Shocked

Here's one of my favorite captures of the workhorse:

No I got close to actully doing auto x then, just never really took the time. I had the 96 spec itr brakes and wheel's wrapped in the 615's. Just never really took the time. live and learn.
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Jeff, what color was your hatch?? Looks pretty interesting
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Mynes_3 wrote:
Jeff, what color was your hatch?? Looks pretty interesting
We don't think it came out right and it looked good so I didnt care. I was off an 06 accord.
Back to top Go down
ggix87
regular
ggix87

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Nice hatch rear seat delete nice
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:00 am

ggix87 wrote:
Nice hatch rear seat delete nice
thanks mean more coming from you. It wasn't a delete. I had the full Jdm SIR-II int. I love and miss that damn car. Should o f kept it.
Back to top Go down
leemo559
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:56 am

Jeff jus saw pics of your hatch.... Pretty clean like the color ... Great overall thumbsup
Back to top Go down
SNATCHBACK
regular
SNATCHBACK

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:20 am

Coach did your hatch have a I love hater's sticker on the back window and SSR type X ?????
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:11 pm

leemo559 wrote:
Jeff jus saw pics of your hatch.... Pretty clean like the color ... Great overall thumbsup
thanks!

SNATCHBACK wrote:
Coach did your hatch have a I love hater's sticker on the back window and SSR type X ?????
That would be my old car.
Back to top Go down
ssbpteg
regular
ssbpteg

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:16 am

Back to top Go down
DuyB
noob

PostSubject: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Chill Night Out

Back to top Go down
NN9_RED
regular
NN9_RED

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:16 pm

ssbpteg wrote:

Nice Teggy...Digg'n the color n wheel combo. thumbsup

DuyB wrote:
Chill Night Out

Nice Supra...One of my all time favorite imports. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Dao
regular
Dao

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Last edited by Dao on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daovang/
white1gen_tl
regular

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:36 pm

seem like i seen ur car before pulling into the Asian One shopping area. u live around the area?

Last edited by white1gen_tl on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
white1gen_tl
regular

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:37 pm

ssbpteg wrote:

i see one that look like this one alot around where i live..hmmm..
Back to top Go down
Dao
regular
Dao

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:51 am

white1gen_tl wrote:

seem like i seen ur car before pulling into the Asian One shopping area. u live around the area?

Hmm, how did i miss this thread? lol.

Asian One?

You mean the shopping center on Kings and Winery?

Chestnut and Tulare?

Chestnut and Belmont?

First and Olive?

Clovis and Ashlan?

LOL

Being Hmong, i go to all those places. Doesn't matter if i live near or not, lol
Back to top Go down
white1gen_tl
regular

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:12 am

Dao wrote:
white1gen_tl wrote:

Hmm, how did i miss this thread? lol.

Asian One?

You mean the shopping center on Kings and Winery?

Chestnut and Tulare?

Chestnut and Belmont?

First and Olive?

Clovis and Ashlan?

LOL

Being Hmong, i go to all those places. Doesn't matter if i live near or not, lol

west side fresno, ..ashlan and blythe.. near legendary pho
Back to top Go down
Dao
regular
Dao

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:20 am

white1gen_tl wrote:

west side fresno, ..ashlan and blythe.. near legendary pho

Ahh over there.

Once in a blue moon im there in that area, but yes, you would have seen me there.

Btw, can you remove my picture on your quote on page 13? lol
Back to top Go down
white1gen_tl
regular

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:56 am

ur really serious about removing ur car pix huh..lol
Back to top Go down
Dao
regular
Dao

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:59 am

white1gen_tl wrote:
ur really serious about removing ur car pix huh..lol
Yes I am. I want to be anonymous now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post up the most favourite shot of your car   post up the most favourite shot of your car - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

post up the most favourite shot of your car
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next