Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.

Go down 
+11
Rickdaddy
DNM Power
SinglecamEJ8
MUACHi
PANDA_KID
Pavin
leemo559
eh_559
Garrett
kaj
coach
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.   Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:00 pm

ahhhhhhh never too young to pick up the trade....lol
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.   Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Told you guys those burgers were good. Mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.   Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Yeah man. The bread they use is what set them apart.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.   Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:51 pm

coach wrote:
Yeah man. The bread they use is what set them apart.

yep. i'm told they make their own. i'm not sure about that, but it IS my favorite part.
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.   Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:12 am

yea i really like chubbys buns... Wink gna b good to have next meet in visalia...those guys come to all the meets we had in fresno...so hope the fresno guys can make it out there...lets make it bigger n better...
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.   Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:51 am

Sounded like a good meet. Ill be out next spring lol
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.   Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:46 am

leemo559 wrote:
yea i really like chubbys buns... Wink gna b good to have next meet in visalia...those guys come to all the meets we had in fresno...so hope the fresno guys can make it out there...lets make it bigger n better...
Should be fun.
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.   Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:22 pm

trying to finalize a location this week...but who knows...

I've actually been thinking about making an eFlyer (for FB,Twatter, blogs) to get a few more south valley locals to participate on the boards.

Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.   Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:09 am

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:

I've actually been thinking about making an eFlyer (for FB,Twatter, blogs) to get a few more south valley locals to participate on the boards.

Do it... headbang
Back to top Go down
Dc2_build
noob

PostSubject: Re: Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.   Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:23 am

leemo559 wrote:
SinglecamEJ8 wrote:

Do it... headbang
Sorry I missed this Johny! I was too busy watching football and I'm trying to find some wheels for my daily so I can take it to any winter events until my car is done
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.   Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:09 am

Dc2_build wrote:
leemo559 wrote:
SinglecamEJ8 wrote:

Do it... headbang
Sorry I missed this Johny! I was too busy watching football and I'm trying to find some wheels for my daily so I can take it to any winter events until my car is done
joey joey......buying wheels for the daily? suppose to keep it stock. next month will be in visala, cant let albert be the only dsk head rolling to these things.
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.   Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:53 pm

coach wrote:
Dc2_build wrote:
leemo559 wrote:
SinglecamEJ8 wrote:

Do it... headbang
joey joey......buying wheels for the daily? suppose to keep it stock. next month will be in visala, cant let albert be the only dsk head rolling to these things.

thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.   Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dec 4th monthly meet @ chubby's diner on blackstone and sierra.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4