Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flawless Mugen RNR's (white)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jdmbaby
noob

Flawless Mugen RNR's (white) Empty
PostSubject: Flawless Mugen RNR's (white)   Flawless Mugen RNR's (white) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Got a set of clean Mugen RNR wheels for sale.. They are 15x6.5 w/45 offset..These wheels are really hard to come by especially in this condition and color. All wheels have center caps. Asking 1,200

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: Flawless Mugen RNR's (white)   Flawless Mugen RNR's (white) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:14 am

You have the center caps for my wheels and I have the ones for yours lol the colored background for your caps should be white if the wheels were truly originally white as mine are, but the background is black.
Back to top Go down
jdmbaby
noob

PostSubject: Re: Flawless Mugen RNR's (white)   Flawless Mugen RNR's (white) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:43 am

wheels were freshly reconditioned and powder coated white...the original black w/red lip was faded and discolored so went w/a new look
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: Flawless Mugen RNR's (white)   Flawless Mugen RNR's (white) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:06 am

jdmbaby wrote:
wheels were freshly reconditioned and powder coated white...the original black w/red lip was faded and discolored so went w/a new look

are this the ones that where on craigslist ? when they where red and black?
Back to top Go down
Honisoto
regular
Honisoto

PostSubject: Re: Flawless Mugen RNR's (white)   Flawless Mugen RNR's (white) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:45 am

Nice Rotas.... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
jdmbaby
noob

PostSubject: Re: Flawless Mugen RNR's (white)   Flawless Mugen RNR's (white) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:45 pm

adrian wrote:
jdmbaby wrote:

are this the ones that where on craigslist ? when they where red and black?

Never posted theses wheels up on craigslist before...but I also have a clean set of red & black rnr's too
Back to top Go down
jdmbaby
noob

PostSubject: Re: Flawless Mugen RNR's (white)   Flawless Mugen RNR's (white) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Honisoto wrote:
Nice Rotas.... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Sorry, not one of those peeps that think rota wheels are the real deals
Back to top Go down
dom
noob
dom

PostSubject: Re: Flawless Mugen RNR's (white)   Flawless Mugen RNR's (white) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:12 pm

If I still had my Honda I would buy these right now. My favorite wheels afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flawless Mugen RNR's (white)   Flawless Mugen RNR's (white) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flawless Mugen RNR's (white)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketplace :: For sale *Wheels&Tires*-
Jump to: