Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bugeye waggin.

Go down 
+11
Garrett
Pavin
ACURAGE
YATTY
L
mk2mike
leemo559
MUACHi
94RSIntegra
kaj
pcvang10
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

Bugeye waggin. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugeye waggin.   Bugeye waggin. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:12 pm

awww...i waz gonna buy a silver wagon too but now u have one, i dont want to get one anymore..darn..looks nice tho..keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: Bugeye waggin.   Bugeye waggin. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:42 am

pcvang10 wrote:
L wrote:
can't say that I'm a fan of wagons but I can always appreciate something that the majority of the people do not own. BTW is one of your foglights broken?

My take on an OTS stage 2 flash:
My brother in law had an 03 WRX with a full turboback and was running a stage 2 XPT map for quite a long time and overtime it 'caused his engine to go kaboom. So I encourage everyone to get a real tune instead of XPT map if you want your engine to last!

Yikes!!! Okie, i'll look into it. Thanks Very Happy

And yes, the drivers side fog lights is broken, nor does it light up at all. bought it like that. Eh, dont wanna get new lights cuz i would rather go with covers.

I have been Running a COBB OTS stage 2 map for probably 40k and i havent had any problem... however i agree for the best and most reliability i would have it protuned just like i plan to after a few more parts!

ACURAGE wrote:
Nice wagon- LOTS of potential there!!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for it thumbsup

all subies have lots of potential! i also cant wait to see what you have in store for it!
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: Bugeye waggin.   Bugeye waggin. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:52 pm

wow... I LIKE!
Back to top Go down
jman007
noob

PostSubject: Re: Bugeye waggin.   Bugeye waggin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Once you taste boost, you'll want more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bugeye waggin.   Bugeye waggin. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bugeye waggin.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2