Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share

Go down 
+14
2159ClassicRed
ssbpteg
b2ov
leemo559
94db8
nastyhabitzcrx
pig_pit
jman007
SinglecamEJ8
kaj
YATTY
DNM Power
Rickdaddy
coach
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:52 am

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
yep, i have owned like 3 set during the time i have owned these.....but these I just can't seem to let go of.

lol
its crazy...............how my mind just wraps around a car like that. damn you car hobby!
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:57 am

yes, very consuming....not anymore though......or at least i think.

Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:00 am

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
yes, very consuming....not anymore though......or at least i think.

my mind is twisted right now.
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:04 am

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
My old rice bucket.....blood sweat and tears in this almost 8 year project Sad

and what did i tell you about selling it?

coach wrote:

ouch No

yeah ouch, i would still be beaner ricer status. no regrets on the rex though as i had a lot of good times and such in it. thumbsup

DONT'T DRINK AND DRIVE! serious, i was lucky this bitch hit me and nearly left my daughter father-less. do a friend a favor and take their keys!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:07 am

nastyhabitzcrx wrote:
SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
My old rice bucket.....blood sweat and tears in this almost 8 year project Sad

and what did i tell you about selling it?

coach wrote:

ouch No

yeah ouch, i would still be beaner ricer status. no regrets on the rex though as i had a lot of good times and such in it. thumbsup

DONT'T DRINK AND DRIVE! serious, i was lucky this bitch hit me and nearly left my daughter father-less. do a friend a favor and take their keys!

fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theres no smily for this one. holy shit dude.
Back to top Go down
pig_pit
regular
pig_pit

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:17 am

Damn John!! Shits fucked up!!!

@Johnny. Did you buy the civic like that or DIY? Lol. I still laugh every now and then.
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:19 am

DIY son....no half stepping.

the car looked completely different when i got it.

lol
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:20 am

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
DIY son....no half stepping.

the car looked completely different when i got it.

lol
white is so simple and soo clean.
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:21 am

yeah, i was gonna respray and get new doors and rear quarters.....but I thought I was done with hondas.....woulda stayed white though.

Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:22 am

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
yeah, i was gonna respray and get new doors and rear quarters.....but I thought I was done with hondas.....woulda stayed white though.

ddg for the coupe? i got to start my hunt.
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:30 am

nah. DDG will be exclusively on the hatch!
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:34 am

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
nah. DDG will be exclusively on the hatch!
Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:43 am

thinking about going another color once i get a swap done....hmmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:52 am

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
thinking about going another color once i get a swap done....hmmmmmmm.
ohh weeeeeee time for a y8!
Back to top Go down
leemo559
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:35 pm

damn that crx got f' ed up....glad to hear u made it out...
Back to top Go down
b2ov
regular
b2ov

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:35 am

my ef 4 door b20v

Back to top Go down
ssbpteg
regular
ssbpteg

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:26 pm

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
yep, i have owned like 3 set during the time i have owned these.....but these I just can't seem to let go of.

lol

let me know when you do wanna sell them!
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:38 pm

I wouldn't say never, but I sure do miss it from time to time.
Back to top Go down
mk2mike
regular

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:08 pm

I do miss my Scirocco

And my vr6 turbo jetta

Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:21 pm

if i owned an S2000, i don't think i'd ever get rid of it. and i mean ever.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:10 pm

kaj wrote:
if i owned an S2000, i don't think i'd ever get rid of it. and i mean ever.

for real.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:32 am

lol......crazy.....
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:30 pm

94db8 wrote:
YATTY wrote:
Coach hate to say it but we told you don't sell it. I know how you feel though I sold mine and think about it all the time. Luckily I don't see it driving around because Dsk ain't done anything with it :lol!: but if you want another do it...
That hatch looks better now compared to when he first got it
COMPLETELY STRIPPED THATS COOL!!! (catch the sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
94db8
regular
94db8

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:20 pm

YATTY wrote:
94db8 wrote:
YATTY wrote:
Coach hate to say it but we told you don't sell it. I know how you feel though I sold mine and think about it all the time. Luckily I don't see it driving around because Dsk ain't done anything with it :lol!: but if you want another do it...
That hatch looks better now compared to when he first got it
COMPLETELY STRIPPED THATS COOL!!! (catch the sarcasm)
HUH dontknow
Back to top Go down
YATTY
regular
YATTY

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:24 pm

You say the hatch the guy from Dsk bought looks better now. I sold him a complete shell. He out his own motor and five lug stripped everything else off. So what's better about it the fact he got rid of real ctr headlights. I not understanding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share   do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

do you ever have day dreams of a car you should of never got rid of? i do and now i'll share
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next