Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid

Go down 
+14
adrian
jinx0531
Seng
leemo559
L
Dao
SohcIt2Me
Ej8Kid
xxgxx
ONE4ONE
illest
Rickdaddy
ssbpteg
Boosted_teggy18
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:20 pm

I took crappy pics because I didn't feel like walking around and kneeling so I didn't make any effort lol I see these cars all the time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL his tires are facing the wrong direction, I asked him and he knows.
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:51 am

Oh yeah, after the meet I drove west on Clinton St. and there were about 6 Hondas driving crazy! Both sides of the lane zig-zagging everywhere! Smashing, doing giant u-turns! I saw a black Del Sol, red EG, I saw a EK but I don't even remember the color, man it was mad stupid! They would even cut me off, I was eventually apart of their "caravan" they were making the Honda scene look bad. The black Del Sol even stopped in the intersection of Clovis and Clinton and walked out the car and pointed somewhere. Then they continued going west on Clinton through that curvy road driving recklessly. One or a few of em also had bike racks.
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:32 am

Ej8Kid wrote:
Oh yeah, after the meet I drove west on Clinton St. and there were about 6 Hondas driving crazy! Both sides of the lane zig-zagging everywhere! Smashing, doing giant u-turns! I saw a black Del Sol, red EG, I saw a EK but I don't even remember the color, man it was mad stupid! They would even cut me off, I was eventually apart of their "caravan" they were making the Honda scene look bad. The black Del Sol even stopped in the intersection of Clovis and Clinton and walked out the car and pointed somewhere. Then they continued going west on Clinton through that curvy road driving recklessly. One or a few of em also had bike racks.

thats the jdm life style lol
Back to top Go down
Seng
regular

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:39 am

^^^LOL at stupid ricers

heres my share from the meet today for those that didn't go:

one of my fav pic from the batch... Razz

and heres a pic of mine after i left the meet..
Back to top Go down
http://art-issues.deviantart.com
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:52 am

Seng wrote:

Thank you sir. I was hoping someone would shoot my car lol.

My new desktop background now.
Back to top Go down
Seng
regular

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:57 am

illest wrote:

You're welcome and Im glad you like it...check out my flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you want a bigger resolution so that when you set it as your desktop picture, it wont blur out the pixel nasty..lol

Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:05 am

Seng wrote:
illest wrote:

You're welcome and Im glad you like it...check out my flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you want a bigger resolution so that when you set it as your desktop picture, it wont blur out the pixel nasty..lol

Awesomeeeee.
Back to top Go down
Boosted_teggy18
noob
Boosted_teggy18

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:20 am

illest wrote:
Seng wrote:
illest wrote:

Awesomeeeee.

hahaha ooh shit its me driving!!!
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Boosted_teggy18 wrote:
illest wrote:
Seng wrote:
illest wrote:

Awesomeeeee.

hahaha ooh shit its me driving!!!

jacked my ride!
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Had a good time out there...

Kinda disappointed at all the replica wheels with real wheel decals I saw. all the ASR cars looked good though.

oh well...gotta take the good with the bad.

Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:13 pm

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:

Kinda disappointed at all the replica wheels with real wheel decals I saw. all the ASR cars looked good though.

Wow. I'd be extremely embarrassed if I had fake wheels with real wheel decals lol. Shocked

Looks like their was some nice cars that showed up. I should have went to this instead of IDT show the day before.
Back to top Go down
Boosted_teggy18
noob
Boosted_teggy18

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:43 pm

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:

singlecamEJ8 are you talkin about the wheels on the asr car fake with real decals?!
cuz all the parts they have on their car is all legit...or you talkin about the outsiders
that wasnt apart of team asr...
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Blue hatch only car worth looking at although nothing in the bay was connected...
Back to top Go down
Dao
regular
Dao

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:35 pm

illest wrote:

I can shoot your car/s
Just contact Tha and setup another meet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daovang/
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Dao wrote:
illest wrote:

I can shoot your car/s
Just contact Tha and setup another meet.

Yeah but I don't wanna be a hassle haha.
Back to top Go down
Dao
regular
Dao

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:56 pm

illest wrote:

Yeah but I don't wanna be a hassle haha.

It wouldn't be.

I plan on doing some test shots at a new location i found.
I'll have Tha hit you up when i decide on rolling out there.

Guess its a popular place for drifters to go mess around.
I just want to use the space to do some rolling shots.

So pretty much, if im going out to do test shots (very secretive about them) who ever i ask to bring their car out, gets a free shoot, lol.
Its a win/win situation. I go test out new techniques, the person who brings their car gets new photos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daovang/
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Boosted_teggy18 wrote:
SinglecamEJ8 wrote:

singlecamEJ8 are you talkin about the wheels on the asr car fake with real decals?!
cuz all the parts they have on their car is all legit...or you talkin about the outsiders
that wasnt apart of team asr...

pretty certain he was talking about the other people
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:36 pm

The blue Si with the black slipstream and yellow spoon decals was one lol, I know the owner; hes actually ashamed of it.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Well, hopefully he gets rid of the stickers. Or the wheels, whichever
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:45 am

L wrote:

pretty certain he was talking about the other people

^^^ THIS.

Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:23 am

Ej8Kid wrote:
The blue Si with the black slipstream and yellow spoon decals was one lol, I know the owner; hes actually ashamed of it.

lol
Back to top Go down
Boosted_teggy18
noob
Boosted_teggy18

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:30 am

ahh i see haha!!
Back to top Go down
09FA5_joel
noob

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Seng wrote:
^^^LOL at stupid ricers

heres my share from the meet today for those that didn't go:

one of my fav pic from the batch... Razz

and heres a pic of mine after i left the meet..

More pix of the orange 4door Si an the em1 behind it pls!
Back to top Go down
Seng
regular

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:12 pm

^^^ Thats all the pic i took...didnt get a to take more shots because the owners were walking towards their car and i didnt want to make it look awkward...haha
Back to top Go down
09FA5_joel
noob

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Seng wrote:
^^^ Thats all the pic i took...didnt get a to take more shots because the owners were walking towards their car and i didnt want to make it look awkward...haha

Lol that was me and my friend. I own the fa5 he owns the em1. I was the one in the black shirt with glasses he was the one in the raiders jersey lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid   All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Star Repair Grand Opening( some pictures on posted on page 2) thank to ej8kid
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2