HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 PANDA'S KID AE86

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PANDA_KID
regular
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 32
Location : Fresno

PostSubject: PANDA'S KID AE86   Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:24 am

hello,heres some pictures of my corolla wanted to share,hopefully you enjoy.i was on FSR also





Heres me practicing my 1st time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESh_z4nu7jc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDaoGkBq36I
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/pandakid559
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
avatar

Posts : 2510
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 44
Location : Fresyes

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 am

i would beat the hell out of the car (sideways) all day, all night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rickdaddy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-04-08
Age : 31
Location : Fresno

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:44 am

damn, that looks fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PANDA_KID
regular
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 32
Location : Fresno

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:07 am

kaj wrote:
i would beat the hell out of the car (sideways) all day, all night.
headbang
Rickdaddy wrote:
damn, that looks fun
yea it is,feels like the tea cups at disneyland
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/pandakid559
Mynes_3
veteran
avatar

Posts : 587
Join date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:24 am

I want one soo bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach
Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 2554
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 34
Location : fresno

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:24 am

did you blow a gasket or soemthing? btw welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1577
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 34
Location : Visa Califas

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:33 am

doing work!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PANDA_KID
regular
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 32
Location : Fresno

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:24 pm

coach wrote:
did you blow a gasket or soemthing? btw welcome!

no the blue top 4ag have a small problem when doing hard and alot of left turns,oil gets into the chamber.but i got a home made oil catch can fix the problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/pandakid559
coach
Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 2554
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 34
Location : fresno

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:25 pm

PANDA_KID wrote:
coach wrote:
did you blow a gasket or soemthing? btw welcome!

no the blue top 4ag have a small problem when doing hard and alot of left turns,oil gets into the chamber.but i got a home made oil catch can fix the problem Very Happy
ahhhhh word up!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
avatar

Posts : 2510
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 44
Location : Fresyes

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:40 pm

how much do these cars sell for? assuming you don't buy one from a JDM fanboi, i mean. like real prices. autotrader, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PANDA_KID
regular
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 32
Location : Fresno

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:02 am

kaj wrote:
how much do these cars sell for? assuming you don't buy one from a JDM fanboi, i mean. like real prices. autotrader, etc.

i got mine for $2200, GTS models i seen average go for $2500,sr5's about $1000.i have seen some intial D taxed ones for 4-5k in very bad shape.but have also seen some 4-5k build or very cherry body/interior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/pandakid559
Rickdaddy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-04-08
Age : 31
Location : Fresno

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:10 am

some guy I have on FB was trying to sell his for 4k.

personally I wouldn't pay more than 2k.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
avatar

Posts : 2510
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 44
Location : Fresyes

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:28 am

Less than $2500 is in my price range. Then add lsd and done? Or does the GTS come with that? Is the stock engine decent or do peeps swap them? Smog legal would be nice. I'd do a Trueno clone. Preferably an '86.

autotrader has an '86 with 200k+ miles for $5500 or so. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
avatar

Posts : 2510
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 44
Location : Fresyes

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:31 am

P.s. OP needs sway bars. Razz [left]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PANDA_KID
regular
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 32
Location : Fresno

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:44 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
some guy I have on FB was trying to sell his for 4k.

personally I wouldn't pay more than 2k.

i agree,i won't spend more than $2500 just incase i'll crash the car.
kaj wrote:
Less than $2500 is in my price range. Then add lsd and done? Or does the GTS come with that? Is the stock engine decent or do peeps swap them? Smog legal would be nice. I'd do a Trueno clone. Preferably an '86.


autotrader has an '86 with 200k+ miles for $5500 or so. Ouch.

the lsd is an option,some came with them but mine didn't.LSD helps alot thought i couldn't get it to slide open diff.im runing a blue 4age w/ intake and megan springs.heres a good site if your looking for one.just might be a little road trip

http://forums.club4ag.com/zeroforum?id=21
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/pandakid559
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
avatar

Posts : 2510
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 44
Location : Fresyes

PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:01 am

PANDA_KID wrote:


the lsd is an option,some came with them but mine didn't.LSD helps alot thought i couldn't get it to slide open diff.im runing a blue 4age w/ intake and megan springs.heres a good site if your looking for one.just might be a little road trip

http://forums.club4ag.com/zeroforum?id=21

thanks. i'll check it out. and no way would i attempt to get a car sideways without LSD. that's just fighting to make the car do something it really can't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PANDA'S KID AE86   

Back to top Go down
 
PANDA'S KID AE86
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Introductions & Feedbacks :: Introductions-
Jump to: