Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sup Guys? New Kid on the block

Go down 
+5
illest
Rickdaddy
4G63kevin
xxgxx
SohcIt2Me
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SohcIt2Me
noob
SohcIt2Me

Sup Guys? New Kid on the block Empty
PostSubject: Sup Guys? New Kid on the block   Sup Guys? New Kid on the block EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Hey guys my name is Pat. I drive a 98 Civic Hatchback dx. The motor is all stock except a crappy ebay header (only bought it because my oem exhaust manifold cracked down the middle). You may have seen me around, ill try to get some picks up later on today. My ride is painted 14k black and has gold rota boosts.
BTW i was checkin out the site and it should be called "Fresno-Subies" lol jk im loving boxers
Back to top Go down
xxgxx
regular
xxgxx

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys? New Kid on the block   Sup Guys? New Kid on the block EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Hello and welcome aboard. Give it more time and you will definitely see the forum filled with different cars Smile
Back to top Go down
4G63kevin
regular
4G63kevin

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys? New Kid on the block   Sup Guys? New Kid on the block EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Welcome to the boards!
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys? New Kid on the block   Sup Guys? New Kid on the block EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:27 pm

welcome to the site!

lol yeah I noticed we have a good amount of Subie owners, but I'm pretty sure in the future there will be far more Honda owners. But hopefully there'll be a diversity in this forum.
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys? New Kid on the block   Sup Guys? New Kid on the block EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:33 pm

What's good.
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys? New Kid on the block   Sup Guys? New Kid on the block EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:58 pm

WELCOME.... afro
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys? New Kid on the block   Sup Guys? New Kid on the block EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:17 pm

welcome dude, if it makes you feel better. i also own a 94 GSR DB8 JDM Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys? New Kid on the block   Sup Guys? New Kid on the block EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:26 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
93ImprezaSFI
noob
93ImprezaSFI

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys? New Kid on the block   Sup Guys? New Kid on the block EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Hahaha yeah there's a lot of subies in here, but most likely there will eventually be more hondas then subies on here.

Back to top Go down
4G63kevin
regular
4G63kevin

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys? New Kid on the block   Sup Guys? New Kid on the block EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:36 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
welcome to the site!

lol yeah I noticed we have a good amount of Subie owners, but I'm pretty sure in the future there will be far more Honda owners. But hopefully there'll be a diversity in this forum.

Hurry and get more of your foo's to join so we can have the car -specific subtopics. lulz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys? New Kid on the block   Sup Guys? New Kid on the block Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup Guys? New Kid on the block
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Introductions & Feedbacks :: Introductions-
Jump to: