Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread

Go down 
+25
2159ClassicRed
GRBeaSTin
blkwagon
jdm.gumby
nastyhabitzcrx
b2ov
94db8
eh_559
leemo559
DNM Power
coach
ONE4ONE
L
TYC Photography
94RSIntegra
Mynes_3
MoMoHitsTheSpot
Garrett
SinglecamEJ8
illest
kaj
dSkDc4
STI_Clint
Rickdaddy
Dao
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:55 pm

I HEAR THROUGH WORD OF MOUF....afro
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:55 pm

94RSIntegra wrote:
illest wrote:

The people with the nicely built cars don't go out a lot. That's what I think.

+1 on that, I have a guy in our supra group and he barley took his supra out which he spends like $70,000 on it. When you see his car, you wouldn't even know a car like this exist in Fresno. his project car would not have cost so much if he didn't blew his original motor.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NICE......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MoMoHitsTheSpot
regular
MoMoHitsTheSpot

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:55 am

Us S2k owners used to have weekly meets which were pretty chill.....i'm sure a few of you guys have gone to one..then it all just fizzled out. But i'm sure with enough dedication and interests, a weekly meet is surely doable.
Back to top Go down
http://momohitsthespot.com
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:22 am

do i sense a fresno-imports weekly meet brewing???
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:39 am

If someone is down enough to start it up.

I sure ain't.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:27 pm

man we use to have good monthly meets all the time. just got to find a place that will allow it and make rules and if someone breaks them ban them and make sure they know they are not welcomed.
Back to top Go down
DNM Power
regular
DNM Power

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Garrett wrote:
popcorn
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:54 pm

DNM Power wrote:
Garrett wrote:
popcorn

lol, i would try to do something but i work 5 nights a week. i have been trying the think of somewhere that would be cool to host a regular gathering of cars though.

anyone have a suggestion?
Back to top Go down
DNM Power
regular
DNM Power

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:26 pm

how bout central drivers house jk
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Garrett wrote:
DNM Power wrote:
Garrett wrote:
popcorn

lol, i would try to do something but i work 5 nights a week. i have been trying the think of somewhere that would be cool to host a regular gathering of cars though.

anyone have a suggestion?
monthly would be best and find a local place we can get food and chill at like we did back in the fsr days.
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:22 pm

A monthly meet would be cool. A weekly meet sounds like too much.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: monthly and seasonal meets   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:11 am

lets get this subject rolling i got a billion ideas but want to here from the group. 1-2-3 go!
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:22 am

somewhere in Fresno would be nice.
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:26 am

I'm down for fresno too...

perhaps we can have a seasonal meet for the whole forum somewhere in Fresno.....

and have monthly regional meets also....

like a south valley monthly get together and a north valley get together...

Fresno one day and Visalia/Hanford on another day..... that way if we want to go to both of them we can and they aren't conflicting.

just a thought!
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 am

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
I'm down for fresno too...

perhaps we can have a seasonal meet for the whole forum somewhere in Fresno.....

and have monthly regional meets also....

like a south valley monthly get together and a north valley get together...

Fresno one day and Visalia/Hanford on another day..... that way if we want to go to both of them we can and they aren't conflicting.

just a thought!

SMART.
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:48 pm

all that sounds like good idea...i need to meet more local people...mayb even have meet on a sunday...??? how soon will meet take place..?"??
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:36 pm

its all up it the air still.....nothing is set in stone.... Jeff (coach) and I have been throwing out ideas just to see what works and what doesn't

Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:38 pm

We can kick this off by meeting up this weekend for the month of august at me n eds victory grill and watch the fights thumbsup
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:45 pm

I might be down.... RFD WOLFx WOLFPACK
Back to top Go down
94db8
regular
94db8

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Sunday sounds alot better than Saturdays
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:58 pm

94db8 wrote:
unamused
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:00 pm

94db8 wrote:
sundays would be the best day for sure. I'm thinking about doing our own toys for tots type run, just things to get the gen feel out there, that we are normal humans and care more about revvin our bee cans and burning out. thinking about little drives to shaver or three rivers. a bunch of ideas. like johnny said we are trying to iron out one for next month and it will be invite only for now, to get the ball rolling. im also thinking about it being a bbq that everyone that comes bring what they want grilled and i'll provide the carcoal and the griller for free.
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:23 pm

coach wrote:
94db8 wrote:
sundays would be the best day for sure. I'm thinking about doing our own toys for tots type run, just things to get the gen feel out there, that we are normal humans and care more about revvin our bee cans and burning out. thinking about little drives to shaver or three rivers. a bunch of ideas. like johnny said we are trying to iron out one for next month and it will be invite only for now, to get the ball rolling. im also thinking about it being a bbq that everyone that comes bring what they want grilled and i'll provide the carcoal and the griller for free.

that all sounds good...im b down to get involed wit toys for tots..lmk..i have 2 lil girls..so im down to help the kids ...
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:26 pm

leemo559 wrote:
coach wrote:
94db8 wrote:

that all sounds good...im b down to get involed wit toys for tots..lmk..i have 2 lil girls..so im down to help the kids ...
i will see what all we have to do!
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:12 pm

coach wrote:
leemo559 wrote:
coach wrote:
94db8 wrote:

i will see what all we have to do!
just left a message with the guy for toys for tots. shall see what we have to do and this will be a 100% invite no joking. i will not have any bad seeds ruin what my goals are for this drive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread   OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL monthly and seasonal meets planning thread
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next