Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.  Empty
PostSubject: Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.    Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:13 pm

i have triple a-pillar pod with Megan EGT, boost, and oil pressure gauges. they sweep when powered up, kinda like the Defi.

pod: $20
oil pressure gauge (no sending unit. gauge only): $30
EGT gauge (no sending unit): $45
boost: $25

or buy the whole setup for $75

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

also up for sale is a KartBoy short shifter. comes with an extension and knuckle ball knob with red pattern sticker. pics will be up soon. shifter has KartBoy bushings installed. $100 for all three parts. knob has scratches from use/rings/etc.

carbon fiber "sti" wing. confirmed to be actual CF, not fiberglass. has LEDs for brake light. $150

Last edited by kaj on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.    Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:27 am

best of luck thumbsup
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.    Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:52 am

parts added.
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.    Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Is the pod universal? I'm interested if it is. Trade for blitz ss bov plus cash? If not I'll pik up the whole thing. CASH! Lol
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.    Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Mynes_3 wrote:
Is the pod universal? I'm interested if it is. Trade for blitz ss bov plus cash? If not I'll pik up the whole thing. CASH! Lol

i could use a BOV. yes, the pod fits all gauges. i'll also throw in a replacement stock a-pillar trim that has holes drilled for the wiring. that way you don't have to mark up your oem trim.
the gauges are rough. one has wires soldered to leads because they lost the plug. works, but isn't pretty, though you will never see it. the boost gauge does not have the compression fittings, but vacuum line fits over the fitting just fine, with no leaks.

anyway, i'm willing to trade, if i can find an adapter for the BOV to work on my TMIC. otherwise, you can have all the gauges and trims for $75 since the one gauge has no plug.

LMK
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.    Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:23 am

Well it's going in a supra so I don't need the a pillar. Lol. The bov came with vac line and the hose under it. I guess it can be clamp onto the thing that comes out of the tmic. Lol. Lmk. I Have no use for the blitz
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.    Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:39 am

Mynes_3 wrote:
Well it's going in a supra so I don't need the a pillar. Lol. The bov came with vac line and the hose under it. I guess it can be clamp onto the thing that comes out of the tmic. Lol. Lmk. I Have no use for the blitz

i can't find an adapter anywhere. but you are welcome to come check out the gauges. i'll be home saturday, if that helps.
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.    Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:43 am

OH! will that Kartboy shifter fit on a GC? been wanting to get my hands on them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.    Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:16 pm

MUACHi wrote:
OH! will that Kartboy shifter fit on a GC? been wanting to get my hands on them.

no clue if the diameter and thread pitch match. but.. i may keep it for my track days 'cause this short shifter isn't for me. would you be interested in the shifter/extension/knob combo? i think i may put the stock piece back in.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.    Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Ad updated.
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.    Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:38 am

subie wrd BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.    Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Subaru parts for trade and sale. PARTS ADDED.
Page 1 of 1