Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For all the subaru guys here in fresno!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

For all the subaru guys here in fresno! Empty
PostSubject: For all the subaru guys here in fresno!   For all the subaru guys here in fresno! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:47 pm

BAM AKA Bay Area Meet!

A very large subaru meet held here on the west coast by members of the Forum I-Club.com.

Aug 7th!

This is an amazing opportunity to meet and talk to a lot of other subaru owners and enthusiests. Some come check it out and I am putting together a caravan going out of tracy! Hope to see some of you guys there! If you plan on going shoot me a text so we can talk about the caravan!
So let's get this party rollin! Literally!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: For all the subaru guys here in fresno!   For all the subaru guys here in fresno! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Nobody interested?
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: For all the subaru guys here in fresno!   For all the subaru guys here in fresno! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:52 pm

I think most of the guys would rather go to subiefest.
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: For all the subaru guys here in fresno!   For all the subaru guys here in fresno! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:26 pm

I went to BAM once. I was actually pretty bored when I went and only stayed for about an hour. Although I don't post on i-Club so I wasn't familiar with anybody there.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: For all the subaru guys here in fresno!   For all the subaru guys here in fresno! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:38 pm

yeah I heard you guys left rather early and that it was ridiculously hot there.

But this year is gonna be at alameda or whatever so it shouldn't be as hot.
Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: For all the subaru guys here in fresno!   For all the subaru guys here in fresno! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Well let's just say have loved BAM the last two years I have gone. Its not because I don't know anyone cause I know a lot of people from i-club however I just enjoy seeing the variety of subies. There are few that are strictly performance but many that are show quality and the enjoyment of even meeting people I don't know.

However I am aware this is not many peoples scene. I just figured I would give the opportunity to join us on our journeys.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: For all the subaru guys here in fresno!   For all the subaru guys here in fresno! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:01 pm

I went to a car show called Wekfest once....... It was boring, but on the upside, I got to drink a bunch of NOS and I still have some of it in my trunk haha.
Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: For all the subaru guys here in fresno!   For all the subaru guys here in fresno! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:28 pm

well this is more of a friendly car show... Ususally GST motorsports, LIC Motorsports, Detail Addict, DbTuned, Equialibrium Tuning, and some other come and join the fun... Its mostly like a community based gathering. More of a car meet than a car show!!! the car show part is kind of a joke...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all the subaru guys here in fresno!   For all the subaru guys here in fresno! Empty

Back to top Go down

For all the subaru guys here in fresno!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Local Meet Ups and Gatherings :: Meet ups-
Jump to: