Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels

Go down 
+6
Subadubaru
adrian
SinglecamEJ8
Rickdaddy
leemo559
kaj
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels Empty
PostSubject: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Taking serious offers. I need this gone today!

PLEASE READ MY AD CAREFULLY.

Here is the ad from when I bought it:

[url="http://fresnoracingclassifieds.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=26193"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :

Year:94
Make: Acura
Model: Integra LS
Milage: 102,xxx body (engine 55,xxx)
Title: CLEEEEEEEAAN
Smog: YES, Passed Yesterday
Tagged: YES, in the mail to me right now, wont have to tag til MAY of 2012
Price: 5500 (no trades, unless you have a e46)

Interior: Black interior. leather seats. pioneer cd player. Driver seat does have rips in the seat in the normal areas, the rest are in pretty good condition.
Heater is hot.
Air conditioning is COOOOOOOOLDDDDDD!
C-Pillar Bar
Power steering
Power Locks/Windows
Power Sunroof
Alarm
GSR shift knob

Exterior: Metal JDM front end with black housing headlights. Aftermarket 8k hids. Yellow fog lights. All red tail lights.
Painted a cream white.
Real deal wheels, bronze *WORK Kai* rims, 15 inch, not a SINGLE scratch on them, they are perfect. Still lots of tread on the tires.
DropZone Shocks and Coilovers (can go much lower than the pics)

Engine/Trans: GSR Swap (approx. 55k miles),5 speed, aem intake, motor is stock. NO check engine lights. Magna flow high flow cat. Fresh tune up, air filter, plugs, oil change etc etc.
New battery, radiator, thermostat, hoses about a year ago.
ENGINE REPLACEMENTS DO NOT NEED TO BE BAR'D BY THE STATE REF. ONLY SWAPS! this is a legal swap that does not require a BAR sticker.

Car is my daily driver, only drive it about 5-6 miles a day to work and home. Ive owned it for 2 years and i drive it like a pussy, no racing, no bullshit ( thats what i use my gsxr for wink.gif )
I get a lot of compliments on the car, very clean.

There are a couple things wrong with the car:
- The speedometer stopped turning at 99,999 about a month ago, i havent tried to fix it yet or replace it, so i figure the body is around 102,xxx by now. When i bought it 2 years ago it had about 96,xxx miles. Everythying else works on the cluster.
-Couple very minor dings (size of BB's)

Come check it out, you'll want it!

Upgrades I've made include:

New timing belt
New water pimp
New belt tensioner
A/c so cold I sometimes have to turn it off.
replaced front lower control arms with Energy bushings.
Energy shifter bushings.
Odometer fixed.
Headlights polished.

May be more. I'll add it if I remember. car is dirty in the pictures and it's before i polished the headlights, but you get the idea.

$5000 as it sits now.

i have some extra parts that i can install:

OEM itr shift knob
new timing belt tensioner (current one makes a squeaking noise)
New front hubs with extended studs. (both front hubs each have one broken stud)
new, blue Muteki lug nuts
complete energy bushings set, still in the box (minus the front lower control arm and shifter bushings that are already installed).
"98" tail lights- they are '97s with vinyl overlays on top of the amber to make it red. surprisingly, you can only really tell when you get up close. there are some small stress cracks around some of the edges that you can see if you look close.

$5500 with all parts listed above. car either sells with all of the above parts or none of them. buyer's choice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by kaj on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:51 pm

very nice ride...glws...
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:20 pm

leemo559 wrote:
very nice ride...glws...

thanks. but it is a '94 so it has rattles and squeaks here and there.

also: the front bumper cover has a crack under the headlight. i can't tell if it's paint or plastic. i haven't looked. we'll assume it's plastic. there is also a spot where some paint has chipped off. about the size of a nickel.

there is a crack in the paint on the passenger-side door. it's from some poorly- applied bondo.

other than that, the car is in pretty decent shape. the axles look new. everything seems to work other than the windshield wiper controls. only the "high" setting works. i have a new control stalk that i will install if the car sells for $5,500.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:58 pm

why are you selling it?
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:06 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
why are you selling it?

trying to buy my Evo back.
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:43 am

nice Integra!!!!
best of luck!
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:29 am

REAL NICE lmk if you want to sell or trade the rims thanks
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:55 pm

SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
nice Integra!!!!
best of luck!

thank you, sir. i'm still on the fence about selling it. i'm not sure i'd pocket enough cash to make it worthwhile.

adrian wrote:

i'd sell them if it wouldn't mean being without a set 'till i could get some new ones ordered. then there is the hassle of taking the wheels and tires to get mounted and balanced. i'm hoping to trade for some c10, c8, or maybe even jmags.

we'll see how it goes. they are great wheels, i just don't like them.
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:46 pm

kaj wrote:
SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
nice Integra!!!!
best of luck!

thank you, sir. i'm still on the fence about selling it. i'm not sure i'd pocket enough cash to make it worthwhile.

adrian wrote:

i'd sell them if it wouldn't mean being without a set 'till i could get some new ones ordered. then there is the hassle of taking the wheels and tires to get mounted and balanced. i'm hoping to trade for some c10, c8, or maybe even jmags.

yeah im just a sucker for blue haha i have 15'' gt3s with good tires lmk of course cash on my end i know you saw them there on on here too
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:34 am

adrian wrote:
kaj wrote:
SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
nice Integra!!!!
best of luck!

adrian wrote:

yeah im just a sucker for blue haha i have 15'' gt3s with good tires lmk of course cash on my end i know you saw them there on on here too

i kinda like GT3s. i've had them before. my only issue is the 16s look like 15s and the 15s look like 13s. i'm only trading for 16s, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:06 am

kaj wrote:
adrian wrote:
kaj wrote:
SinglecamEJ8 wrote:
nice Integra!!!!
best of luck!

adrian wrote:

i kinda like GT3s. i've had them before. my only issue is the 16s look like 15s and the 15s look like 13s. i'm only trading for 16s, unfortunately.

its all good glws
Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 am

beautiful integra! this is something i would have bought before i bought my subaru! i was looking for this exactly an 94 integra!!!
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Subadubaru wrote:
beautiful integra! this is something i would have bought before i bought my subaru! i was looking for this exactly an 94 integra!!!

it needs some tlc. Stuff like missing screws on interior panels, etc. small thinks like that. The more I drive it, the more I'm thinking to keep it.

Last edited by kaj on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:05 pm

You know i never plan to sell my car but i know that things may happen later down the road and i may change my mind. I say keep it or sell it whichever you need more. I just really hope i never have to sell my car! we have been through so much together!
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Subadubaru wrote:
You know i never plan to sell my car but i know that things may happen later down the road and i may change my mind. I say keep it or sell it whichever you need more. I just really hope i never have to sell my car! we have been through so much together!

i already had to sell my evo.. then find out later that i didn't need to after all. so, now.. i don't care what i have. i had to sell the car i loved and put two years and a ton of money into. i don't really care about any other cars. LOL
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:37 pm

put an evo front end on the integra that way you can be happy its like having the best of both worlds lmao fthat
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 pm

eh_559 wrote:
put an evo front end on the integra that way you can be happy its like having the best of both worlds lmao fthat

A fwd evo? Noooooooo
Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:41 am

Yeah man no matter what good luck cause I know that cars are money pits just as much as any car enthusiest!
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Subadubaru wrote:
Yeah man no matter what good luck cause I know that cars are money pits just as much as any car enthusiest!

That's originally why I went back with Honda. Most posts I find are cheap or free and can be found anywhere. Can't beat that.
Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:10 pm

kaj wrote:
Subadubaru wrote:

That's originally why I went back with Honda. Most posts I find are cheap or free and can be found anywhere. Can't beat that.

no and for me it is just nice to know people who have tons of parts... or owners of websites... its not how many you know its who you know!!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Any offers? I need a quick sale!
Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:07 pm

ill give you my 2 cents worth... cause thats about all i can afford right now... lol

GLWS
Back to top Go down
esactivesk8r
regular
esactivesk8r

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Jas you can always trade for my hatch and i'll throw in the turbo kit thumbsup
You can swap ur interior and wheels over and I can swap mine over.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Subadubaru wrote:
ill give you my 2 cents worth... cause thats about all i can afford right now... lol

GLWS

haha. same here. that's why i'm selling. i have to get the loan amount down.. so need as much of a down payment as i can get. so this car has to go. Sad

esactivesk8r wrote:
Jas you can always trade for my hatch and i'll throw in the turbo kit thumbsup
You can swap ur interior and wheels over and I can swap mine over.

that sounds pretty fun.. but i have a car in mind. so i need to sell.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Ttt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels   1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels Empty

Back to top Go down

1994 Integra LS/GSR/JDM ITR front/HID/Work wheels
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next