Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!

Go down 
+20
94db8
illest
ONE4ONE
STI_Clint
GRBeaSTin
94eg_egg_goodies
Subadubaru
ls1mastermind
94RSIntegra
dSkDc4
nastyhabitzcrx
pig_pit
SNATCHBACK
EJ8raul
ssbpteg
Garrett
Rickdaddy
adrian
esactivesk8r
SinglecamEJ8
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:42 am

i had lots of fun with you guys that showed up. so much so that i went home and passed out till Sunday afternoon. Shocked well, i was drinking after i got home....
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:47 am

adrian wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:
Only a few clean stockish cars, the rest makes me want to vomit......

cool story facepalm

You mad?
Back to top Go down
ls1mastermind
Rest In Peace
ls1mastermind

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 am

GRBeaSTin wrote:

and hater of the year award goes to!!!
Back to top Go down
http://cencalracing.com
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:31 am

GRBeaSTin wrote:
adrian wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

cool story facepalm

You mad?

hes sad.
Back to top Go down
dSkDc4
regular
dSkDc4

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:24 am

GRBeaSTin wrote:

you must have a weak stomach!!!!!! lol and you live in fresno you must vomit everyday then lol
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Garrett wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:
adrian wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

cool story facepalm

You mad?

hes sad.

Razz
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:18 pm

dSkDc4 wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

you must have a weak stomach!!!!!! lol and you live in fresno you must vomit everyday then lol

he must be like ffuuuuuu everyday
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:34 pm

The White Integra on Works and the Grey EK look pretty nice.

So no one took any pics? All we have is a short vid with questionable taste in music?
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:45 pm

wish i could of stayed longer........ Sad
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:18 am

ls1mastermind wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

Hating because most of the cars look like shit?

Garrett wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:
adrian wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

cool story facepalm

You mad?

hes sad.

Ah, that could be the only other explanation

dSkDc4 wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

Nah, can't vomit because the amount of fail has left me desensitized.

Back to top Go down
dSkDc4
regular
dSkDc4

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:42 am

[quote="GRBeaSTin"]
ls1mastermind wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

yes lol
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:35 am

dSkDc4 wrote:
heres a video
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like a good meet.

If that were in Fresno I would probably show up.
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 am

[quote="dSkDc4"]
GRBeaSTin wrote:
ls1mastermind wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

yes lol

hate hate hate hate foreveralone
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:05 pm

[quote="dSkDc4"]
GRBeaSTin wrote:
ls1mastermind wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

yes lol

Ricers gon' rice dontknow
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:58 am

[quote="GRBeaSTin"]
dSkDc4 wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:
ls1mastermind wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

yes lol

Ricers gon' rice dontknow

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
94db8
regular
94db8

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Nice cars!!
Back to top Go down
SNATCHBACK
regular
SNATCHBACK

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:13 pm

I HATE HONDA'S:x Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
ls1mastermind
Rest In Peace
ls1mastermind

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:27 pm

GRBeaSTin wrote:
ls1mastermind wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

Garrett wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:
adrian wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

cool story facepalm

You mad?

hes sad.

dSkDc4 wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

just because some ones car ant the shit no need to knock them thats not cool,,
and there were some clean rides ys ef,ivans teg,joeys teg,plus many more atleast
they showed up..
Back to top Go down
http://cencalracing.com
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:31 am

ls1mastermind wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:
ls1mastermind wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

Garrett wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:
adrian wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

cool story facepalm

You mad?

hes sad.

dSkDc4 wrote:
GRBeaSTin wrote:

just because some ones car ant the shit no need to knock them thats not cool,,
and there were some clean rides ys ef,ivans teg,joeys teg,plus many more atleast
they showed up..

It's not that their car ain't the shit, it's because they turned their car into shit. More than half of those cars would've looked a lot better stock, but you're right. At least they showed up..... I didn't show up because it's nothing I haven't seen on the streets of Fresno.
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:17 am

The point of the meet was to get people together to meet other car enthusiasts and for the people who already know each other to just relax and BS.

I met a lot of cool people that I didn't know prior....but it was fun just chilling with all of the homies I already knew.

I can't wait for the next one!!!!! headbang headbang headbang

Back to top Go down
Subadubaru
regular
Subadubaru

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:00 pm

i love reading these kinds of topics!!! popcorn
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:31 am

whens the next meet...im puttin a meet together in oct...
Back to top Go down
nastyhabitzcrx
regular
nastyhabitzcrx

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:26 am

leemo559 wrote:
whens the next meet...im puttin a meet together in oct...

Suspect keep that dseries meet stuff under wraps.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ssbpteg
regular
ssbpteg

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:54 am

meet was coo, got to see a couple sweet rides. Couldn't stay long had my little girl with me and she was more interested into playground!
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:39 pm

It sounds like people are forgetting the point of Having meets. There its a reason it's called a "meet", not a "competition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!   2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA)  D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 PLAZA PARK MEET (VISALIA CA) D-SERIES/ FERIO SQUAD/ RFD / DSK / FRESNO IMPORTS/ ALL OF THE 559 & MORE!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next