Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  Empty
PostSubject: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:29 am

parts i need:

dc2 seats. no leather. preferably the older GSR seats, but the newer ones with the ugly blue pattern will do. front and rear, but need fronts more.
small bulb sockets for honda/acura gauge clusters. i need four of the smaller ones that work for turn signals and other lights.
lower b-series transmission bolts. the ones that bolt the trans to the engine. if possible, i'd like an entire set so i have extras.
b-series passenger side motor/transmission mount. the one that bolts up in the engine bay, not the torque mount that mounts below.
rear b-series engine mount. i need the part with the rubber insert that attaches to the block, not the engine bay side.
black plastic trim pieces that go behind the door handles of a DC2. door lock switches must be in working order.
passenger side black plastic trim that snaps over the bolts that hold on the mirror.
cloth DC2 armrest pad.
either one, black leather driver-side door panel or two cloth door panels. also DC2.
b-series shift linkage. i need the rod that mounts to the shifter but will be a set if necessary.
any nice 16" wheel with decent tires. willing to trade my 15" bronze Work Emotions. no curb damage or bends.

i think that's it for now., i'll update the list as i think of more stuff.
Back to top Go down
FORCED-INDUCTION
noob

PostSubject: Re: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm

got side mount, bolts and linkage. check pm
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:33 am

FORCED-INDUCTION wrote:
got side mount, bolts and linkage. check pm

i have no PM. dontknow
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:34 am

i called you, but no answer. left you a message........ afro
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:31 pm

ONE4ONE wrote:

i called back, i think. phone calls are tough for me because i work so much. text is much easier. you are in Fowler, correct?
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:36 pm

kaj wrote:
ONE4ONE wrote:

i called back, i think. phone calls are tough for me because i work so much. text is much easier. you are in Fowler, correct?

im in selma, just text me when you are ready.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:48 am

ONE4ONE wrote:
kaj wrote:
ONE4ONE wrote:

im in selma, just text me when you are ready.

going to madera to pick up some parts tomorrow (wed). i'm not sure which number was yours. i have six in my phone with no names.. all about parts.. haha. can you PM me yours again? i can't even remember who had which parts.. only that i'm picking up trans bolts, linkage, and a trans mount tomorrow. LOL

sorry for the mix up.
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:08 am

I have several cluster bulb sockets, you can have em for free. Just pick em up. I live in Clovis.
Back to top Go down
dSkDc4
regular
dSkDc4

PostSubject: Re: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:43 pm

i have a cloth arm rest ill take 2 rockstars for it
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Ej8Kid wrote:
I have several cluster bulb sockets, you can have em for free. Just pick em up. I live in Clovis.

sure. when and where? i'm off every mon/wed/fri/sat.

dSkDc4 wrote:

ha. we have a lot in common, my friend. when and where?
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:49 pm

PM'D
Back to top Go down
dSkDc4
regular
dSkDc4

PostSubject: Re: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:00 pm

dSkDc4 wrote:

ha. we have a lot in common, my friend. when and where? [/quote]

i might be going to fresno on wednesday so we can meet up somewhere overthere
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 pm

dSkDc4 wrote:
dSkDc4 wrote:

i might be going to fresno on wednesday so we can meet up somewhere overthere[/quote]

okay, let me know so i can hit up AmPm.
Back to top Go down
dSkDc4
regular
dSkDc4

PostSubject: Re: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 am

kaj wrote:
dSkDc4 wrote:
dSkDc4 wrote:

i might be going to fresno on wednesday so we can meet up somewhere overthere

okay, let me know so i can hit up AmPm.[/quote]

there cheaper at walmart lol if i go it will be in the afternoon around 4-5 ill pm u my number
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.    WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.  Empty

Back to top Go down

WTB: various honda/acura parts! cash in hand.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketplace :: Want to buy-
Jump to: