Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kind of attention do you get in your car?

Go down 
+26
coach
leemo559
pcvang10
dSkDc4
Subadubaru
SinglecamEJ8
Mynes_3
iRock.vr4
S13TypeXFan
2159ClassicRed
eh_559
ssbpteg
kaj
2muchboost
94db8
pig_pit
GRBeaSTin
Dao
adrian
MUACHi
STI_Clint
94RSIntegra
Rickdaddy
Garrett
ONE4ONE
illest
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
illest
regular
illest

What kind of attention do you get in your car? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 am

When driving around or going about your day, what kind of comments and what not do you get in your car? Also list what car you have too.

I drive a 91 300ZX TT.

I usually get "that's a badass car" whenever I'm stopped at the stop light or getting out of my car.

I got a guy once asking me if it was a Ferrari one time when I was pulling into the post office.

On occasion they'll be customers in the drive thru at where I work asking questions about my car. I always get caught staring at my car when I'm at work by my coworkers. They just don't understand how much I love my baby. haha

Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:12 am

Pretty much the same stuff that you described, I get also........ afro
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:14 am

i get alot of older guys, presumably ones that have owned the same car, complimenting my car. and some people my age once in awhile. i think its the rims...

oh and its an 1987 toyota cressida.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:40 am

They think I'm a turbocharged 92-95 Civic coupe with a giant wing.
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:41 am

in my 94 Supra Turbo

people ask me.

does it have turbo?

does it have 6 speed?

how much you want for it?

other than that I get a lot of ricer flyby.
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:43 pm

I can say that my car attracts mostly Toretto's, assholes and bottom of the barrel shit.

I sometimes get compliments from random people, initiate car talk and lots of looks and stares. Kids love my car lol I always see them pointing at it probably because it looks ridiculous and looks like it was built by/for kids lol.

Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:23 pm

i mostly just get "did you raise your car?!" ........ 95 impreza w/ stock springs
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:06 pm

girls love my panda decal on my hood haha
Back to top Go down
Dao
regular
Dao

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:00 pm

I got 1 compliment so far, because i roll on stock wheels, no one noticed my car, but a guy in a white DA integra yelled out to me while i was passing him on the opposite oncoming lane saying, "Nice ride!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daovang/
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 pm

My car's a station wagon. Nobody pays attention to station wagons . Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pig_pit
regular
pig_pit

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:26 am

I love Wagons!

I drive a 95 civic sedan.

I usually get.
"You don't like the coupe bumper?"
"Is that a Fowr Dowr!?"
"How'd you get a coupe lip to fit?!"
"What's a f-f-f-Fe-Ri-O?"
"Nice ride!"
Back to top Go down
94db8
regular
94db8

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 pm

I just recently started hearing kids asking me if
my car is a real Typee aaRR
"is your car Fast!"
And of course while I'm driving (honda owners) Revv and turn to see If I noticed them.
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:00 pm

94db8 wrote:
"is your car Fast!"
And of course while I'm driving (honda owners) Revv and turn to see If I noticed them.

jdm life style lol
Back to top Go down
GRBeaSTin
regular
GRBeaSTin

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:37 pm

94db8 wrote:
"is your car Fast!"

Revving is the ricers way of acknowledging you. It's so fuckin lame lol, everytime someone does it to me, I just look straight ahead and slowly stick my arm out the window then slowly lift up my middle finger. Then I get to watch them peel out in front of a cop Smile
Back to top Go down
94db8
regular
94db8

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:08 pm

GRBeaSTin wrote:
94db8 wrote:
"is your car Fast!"

Revving is the ricers way of acknowledging you. It's so fuckin lame lol, everytime someone does it to me, I just look straight ahead and slowly stick my arm out the window then slowly lift up my middle finger. Then I get to watch them peel out in front of a cop Smile
I just continue driving like I never seen their (JDM A$S FuK stickers)
and while I drive I LOL in my head
headbang
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:15 pm

i usually just give them a long blank "you're retarded" stare.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
2muchboost
noob
2muchboost

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:10 am

87 turbo 5spd

is it tt?
is it for sale?
is it 6spd?

90 turbo 5spd

is it for sale?
its clean for being 20 years old?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cencalsupras.com
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:57 am

when i had my evo, every ricer revved on me and did the fly-by thing. women loved it because once it was finished, it was a beautiful car. to this day my co-workers ask me where it went. they don't even KNOW me, but they knew the car. even my son and my ex's kids loved it. best car i ever owned and i kick myself every day for selling it.
with my civic, nobody even noticed me. plain '95 DX coupe. white. steelies. hella stealth and 36-38mpg.
in my integra, i get noticed by the ricers a lot. nobody trying to race me, though. i guess because there is nothing "race" about my car. just a plain, white integra with bronze (blech) wheels.
when i'm in the Buick i bet lots of thumbs-up from older guys. the brothas like it 'cause it's a regal, though it's not on 24s. all the guys that know what it is ask if i'd sell it. i even had some guy come by my old house (car is still parked there) to ask my ex if i would sell it. LOL. it's the funnest car i've ever had while not being able to drive it. Smile
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Just in the past week I've had two guys compliment my car while driving. One guy told me it was beautiful and the other said it looks badass.
Back to top Go down
ssbpteg
regular
ssbpteg

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:32 am

when i drive my bmw i always get bums that always stand by my car when im in the store* like flies on shit *waiting for me to come out and they tell me i have a sweet car and ASK for some change!
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 am

ssbpteg wrote:
when i drive my bmw i always get bums that always stand by my car when im in the store* like flies on shit *waiting for me to come out and they tell me i have a sweet car and ASK for some change!

good thing you didn't give em any money because that will just trigger them to ask more.

I made that mistake, I was wearing my suit while heading to church, stop at a gas station and one of them bum ask me for a dollar. I gave him a dollar and he follow me to my car asking for a $100 dollar bills. I ignore him and drove off, even though the guy kept asking for more.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:34 am

i had a friend walking down town on her lunch. bum asks for money. she gives him all the change she has in her pocket. his reply? "you don't have any dollar bills?".

f**k those dirty, lazy, bastards. stop doing drugs and you could get a job. there's a thought.
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 pm

People always pull on the side of me and tell me I'm sexy and drive off.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
adrian
regular
adrian

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:36 pm

eh_559 wrote:
People always pull on the side of me and tell me I'm sexy and drive off.

That is all.
:lol!: Wink
Back to top Go down
pig_pit
regular
pig_pit

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:06 pm

kaj wrote:
i had a friend walking down town on her lunch. bum asks for money. she gives him all the change she has in her pocket. his reply? "you don't have any dollar bills?".

f**k those dirty, lazy, bastards. stop doing drugs and you could get a job. there's a thought.
lol
I got a similar story. My bro was in vegas. A bum is holding out his can and my bro gives him all his change. The bum goes. Sorry man I only take dolla bills. returns the coins. My bro lost 2 dollars bills that day.

I thought money was money when it comes to begging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of attention do you get in your car?   What kind of attention do you get in your car? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of attention do you get in your car?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next