Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this

Go down 
+6
S13TypeXFan
Ej8Kid
Rickdaddy
STI_Clint
ONE4ONE
kaj
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this Empty
PostSubject: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:06 pm

i now belong to about 101 different forums, all over the internet. you guys are seriously affecting my work ethic while i'm on the job. damn you guys!!!

anyway. from fresno. i drive a Buick Grand National and an Acura Integra that seems to have been built by a 12yr old. just wanted to say "sup?".
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:59 pm

IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU SIGNED UP KAJ..... afro
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Welcome to the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:44 pm

good to see you on here Jason!
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:07 pm

i tried to sign up a long time ago but it said my name had been taken. i thought that was weird. i forgot to come back for a long time. then yesterday i tried to register and it said my email was already in use. whaaaaaaaaaaa???
eventually, i figured it all out. i guess i registered before and didn't know it? hell. who knows, man.

anyway. this site is added to my favorites folder. i'll add it into my regularly scheduled forum "sweep". LOL
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:27 pm

thanks, guys!

Back to top Go down
S13TypeXFan
regular
S13TypeXFan

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:17 pm

welcome Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:03 pm

welcome.
Back to top Go down
L
regular
L

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:13 am

kaj wrote:
i tried to sign up a long time ago but it said my name had been taken. i thought that was weird. i forgot to come back for a long time. then yesterday i tried to register and it said my email was already in use. whaaaaaaaaaaa???
eventually, i figured it all out. i guess i registered before and didn't know it? hell. who knows, man.

anyway. this site is added to my favorites folder. i'll add it into my regularly scheduled forum "sweep". LOL

Welcome. You registered on here a while back but never logged on.
Back to top Go down
http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:43 pm

L wrote:
kaj wrote:

aw. that would explain it. well, i figured it out, so it's all good. i'm mostly on here to post up in Adrian's "for sale" threads.

LOL

kidding. but i am curious to see how this place grows. again, good luck guys!!
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 am

kaj wrote:
L wrote:
kaj wrote:

aw. that would explain it. well, i figured it out, so it's all good. i'm mostly on here to post up in Adrian's "for sale" threads.

LOL

kidding. but i am curious to see how this place grows. again, good luck guys!!

thanks Jason
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:29 pm

welcome...post pics of ride...
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 pm

leemo559 wrote:
welcome...post pics of ride...

check the "for sale" section. i'm posting it up right now. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:05 pm

very nice teggy...any of buick..???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this Empty

Back to top Go down

noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this
Page 1 of 1