HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
avatar

Posts : 2510
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 44
Location : Fresyes

PostSubject: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:06 pm

i now belong to about 101 different forums, all over the internet. you guys are seriously affecting my work ethic while i'm on the job. damn you guys!!!


anyway. from fresno. i drive a Buick Grand National and an Acura Integra that seems to have been built by a 12yr old. just wanted to say "sup?".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1092
Join date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:59 pm

IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU SIGNED UP KAJ..... afro

_________________
LET ME JUST PUT THE HEAD IN

SAVE A TREE, EAT A BEAVER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STI_Clint
Jesus
avatar

Posts : 816
Join date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Welcome to the forums Very Happy

_________________
"These pretzels are making me THIRSTY! ! !"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rickdaddy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-04-08
Age : 31
Location : Fresno

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:44 pm

good to see you on here Jason!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
avatar

Posts : 2510
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 44
Location : Fresyes

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:07 pm

i tried to sign up a long time ago but it said my name had been taken. i thought that was weird. i forgot to come back for a long time. then yesterday i tried to register and it said my email was already in use. whaaaaaaaaaaa???
eventually, i figured it all out. i guess i registered before and didn't know it? hell. who knows, man.

anyway. this site is added to my favorites folder. i'll add it into my regularly scheduled forum "sweep". LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ej8Kid
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-04-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
avatar

Posts : 2510
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 44
Location : Fresyes

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:27 pm

thanks, guys!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
S13TypeXFan
regular
avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 37
Location : Fresno, CA

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:17 pm

welcome Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
avatar

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 33
Location : Fresno

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:03 pm

welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
regular
avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:13 am

kaj wrote:
i tried to sign up a long time ago but it said my name had been taken. i thought that was weird. i forgot to come back for a long time. then yesterday i tried to register and it said my email was already in use. whaaaaaaaaaaa???
eventually, i figured it all out. i guess i registered before and didn't know it? hell. who knows, man.

anyway. this site is added to my favorites folder. i'll add it into my regularly scheduled forum "sweep". LOL

Welcome. You registered on here a while back but never logged on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fresno-imports.roflforum.net
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
avatar

Posts : 2510
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 44
Location : Fresyes

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:43 pm

L wrote:
kaj wrote:
i tried to sign up a long time ago but it said my name had been taken. i thought that was weird. i forgot to come back for a long time. then yesterday i tried to register and it said my email was already in use. whaaaaaaaaaaa???
eventually, i figured it all out. i guess i registered before and didn't know it? hell. who knows, man.

anyway. this site is added to my favorites folder. i'll add it into my regularly scheduled forum "sweep". LOL

Welcome. You registered on here a while back but never logged on.

aw. that would explain it. well, i figured it out, so it's all good. i'm mostly on here to post up in Adrian's "for sale" threads.


LOL

kidding. but i am curious to see how this place grows. again, good luck guys!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
94RSIntegra
veteran
avatar

Posts : 613
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 36
Location : South East

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 am

kaj wrote:
L wrote:
kaj wrote:
i tried to sign up a long time ago but it said my name had been taken. i thought that was weird. i forgot to come back for a long time. then yesterday i tried to register and it said my email was already in use. whaaaaaaaaaaa???
eventually, i figured it all out. i guess i registered before and didn't know it? hell. who knows, man.

anyway. this site is added to my favorites folder. i'll add it into my regularly scheduled forum "sweep". LOL

Welcome. You registered on here a while back but never logged on.

aw. that would explain it. well, i figured it out, so it's all good. i'm mostly on here to post up in Adrian's "for sale" threads.


LOL

kidding. but i am curious to see how this place grows. again, good luck guys!!

thanks Jason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leemo559
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
avatar

Posts : 1229
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 32
Location : fresno

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:29 pm

welcome...post pics of ride...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
avatar

Posts : 2510
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 44
Location : Fresyes

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 pm

leemo559 wrote:
welcome...post pics of ride...

check the "for sale" section. i'm posting it up right now. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leemo559
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
avatar

Posts : 1229
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 32
Location : fresno

PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:05 pm

very nice teggy...any of buick..???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this   

Back to top Go down
 
noob plus a bunch of chracters so i can post this
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Introductions & Feedbacks :: Introductions-
Jump to: