Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Impreza Ayanami

Go down 
+3
pig_pit
illest
H4EJ20
7 posters
AuthorMessage
H4EJ20
noob
H4EJ20

My Impreza Ayanami Empty
PostSubject: My Impreza Ayanami   My Impreza Ayanami EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Here are some pictures of my Impreza Ayanami on pismo beach. these are the only nice pictures i have of her. as she stands now not very much power mods have been done but suspension wise ive done a lot of work.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
illest
regular
illest

My Impreza Ayanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Impreza Ayanami   My Impreza Ayanami EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:34 pm

I would not be down to drive my car that close to the water lol.
Back to top Go down
pig_pit
regular
pig_pit

My Impreza Ayanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Impreza Ayanami   My Impreza Ayanami EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Thats nice. Looking simply good. and if i had an AWD... SHIIIIIIT... i would. lol.
Back to top Go down
H4EJ20
noob
H4EJ20

My Impreza Ayanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Impreza Ayanami   My Impreza Ayanami EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:10 pm

haha the last picture im actually running away from the waves. but as long as you get an underbody wash youll be fine. civics go out there all the time. but ive heard a lot of stories of them getting towed out of the sand though.
Back to top Go down
toymachine
regular
toymachine

My Impreza Ayanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Impreza Ayanami   My Impreza Ayanami EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Om Nom Nom Nom! Smile
Back to top Go down
99civic
noob
99civic

My Impreza Ayanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Impreza Ayanami   My Impreza Ayanami EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:55 pm

H4EJ20 wrote:
haha the last picture im actually running away from the waves. but as long as you get an underbody wash youll be fine. civics go out there all the time. but ive heard a lot of stories of them getting towed out of the sand though.

Ive actually gone almost 3 miles out into the dunes with my civic. I even drifted through tje sand by the water.everyonr was clowning on me cuz I was gonna do it but I shut everyone up
Back to top Go down
H4EJ20
noob
H4EJ20

My Impreza Ayanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Impreza Ayanami   My Impreza Ayanami EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:16 pm

nice. i couldnt get to the dunes that day because of the creek that sometimes appears during the colder seasons. wouldve loved to play around in the dunes.
Back to top Go down
99civic
noob
99civic

My Impreza Ayanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Impreza Ayanami   My Impreza Ayanami EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:23 pm

H4EJ20 wrote:
nice. i couldnt get to the dunes that day because of the creek that sometimes appears during the colder seasons. wouldve loved to play around in the dunes.

Ya it was there for me but it wasnt much so I just went closer to the water and got around.guys were looking at me like I was crazy going there in the civic.hella funny.
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

My Impreza Ayanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Impreza Ayanami   My Impreza Ayanami EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:40 pm

nie pictures man. I should take the integra there too but nothing like a AWD car.
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

My Impreza Ayanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Impreza Ayanami   My Impreza Ayanami EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:38 am

cool car !
Back to top Go down
toymachine
regular
toymachine

My Impreza Ayanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Impreza Ayanami   My Impreza Ayanami EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:42 pm

H4EJ20 wrote:

I drove through that it was lower than usual though.. Pipes were all rusted after wards Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
H4EJ20
noob
H4EJ20

My Impreza Ayanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Impreza Ayanami   My Impreza Ayanami EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:02 pm

toymachine wrote:
H4EJ20 wrote:

I drove through that it was lower than usual though.. Pipes were all rusted after wards Crying or Very sad
water was higher than my door jam so i didnt bother to try to cross. sucked because i knew other people on the other side with a camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Impreza Ayanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Impreza Ayanami   My Impreza Ayanami Empty

Back to top Go down

My Impreza Ayanami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car Related :: Member's Car Gallery-
Jump to: