Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3000gt vr4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nos_350x
noob

3000gt vr4 Empty
PostSubject: 3000gt vr4   3000gt vr4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:36 am

So I come here after searching for a few weeks to ask a nice simple question. Where should I send my car to??

I bought the car a over a year ago and drove it for a little over a month, while racing a vette on the freeway I lost a rod bearing. For the last year I have been fighting and fighting with a friend/ mechanic and machine shop, I finally got all my shit back but my engine is 100% torn apart and In boxes. Now I need to find a shop to get it back together and figure out what the hell I do with this crank that is ground down to far.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

3000gt vr4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3000gt vr4   3000gt vr4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Nos_350x wrote:
So I come here after searching for a few weeks to ask a nice simple question. Where should I send my car to??

I bought the car a over a year ago and drove it for a little over a month, while racing a vette on the freeway I lost a rod bearing. For the last year I have been fighting and fighting with a friend/ mechanic and machine shop, I finally got all my shit back but my engine is 100% torn apart and In boxes. Now I need to find a shop to get it back together and figure out what the hell I do with this crank that is ground down to far.

Take it to innovative performance engineering. Scott (559-647-8390) is the owner and a good guy that knows his shit. Years of ASE certs and dealership work. Now he owns his own shop and I've seen some sick cars come from there.
Back to top Go down

3000gt vr4
Page 1 of 1