Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k

Go down 
+8
eh_559
Age-photography
solove
94RSIntegra
ONE4ONE
leemo559
SNATCHBACK
MoMoHitsTheSpot
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMoHitsTheSpot
regular
MoMoHitsTheSpot

MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k Empty
PostSubject: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:51 am

Hey guys, just thought I'd share some photos I shot of a friend's S2k on one of my recent trip to Fresno. The car is painted a Ferrari Grigio Silverstone color if any of you guys are wondering. So, hope you guys enjoy!

As always you guys can see more by 'liking' my page on FB

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or simply visiting my website at

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://momohitsthespot.com
SNATCHBACK
regular
SNATCHBACK

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Nice and clean.....THANK GOD IT DOESN'T HAVE A NVUS STICKER ON IT..... thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
leemo559
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:18 pm

SNATCHBACK wrote:
Nice and clean.....THANK GOD IT DOESN'T HAVE A( NVUS) STICKER ON IT..... thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
SNATCHBACK
regular
SNATCHBACK

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:11 am

leemo559 wrote:
SNATCHBACK wrote:
Nice and clean.....THANK GOD IT DOESN'T HAVE A( NVUS) STICKER ON IT..... thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

popcorn popcorn popcorn
popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:25 pm

SNATCHBACK wrote:
Nice and clean.....THANK GOD IT DOESN'T HAVE A NVUS STICKER ON IT..... thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:37 am

thanks GOD it has a proper stance and lot a hella flush thing.
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:32 pm

SNATCHBACK wrote:

Lmfao its funny becuase he is apart of nvus.
Whats wrong with having a "nvus sticker" little jelous your car couldnt be in it?
Back to top Go down
http://8thcivic.com
Age-photography
noob
Age-photography

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:16 pm

SNATCHBACK wrote:

And where's your car? Mad cause no one ever asked you for a feature?
Back to top Go down
http://age-photography.blogspot.com/
SNATCHBACK
regular
SNATCHBACK

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:55 am

TEAMNVUS thumbsup
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:05 am

Age-photography wrote:
SNATCHBACK wrote:

And where's your car? Mad cause no one ever asked you for a feature?

This car had a feature in a mag? thumbsup

If feature wasn't for a mag what's the point dontknow
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:17 am

solove wrote:
SNATCHBACK wrote:

Whats wrong with having a "nvus sticker" little jelous your car couldnt be in it?

Honestly I think Snatchback along with myself and another member on this board were the first ones to know about "NVuS" when Jimmy approached us at A&W. He was talking to us bout starting something and bringing the scene back. Personally meeting a few members my thoughts are tossed up bout the crew. Some are real cool dudes and others are stuck up like their car is legit. So personally I wouldn't feel jealous not having that sticker and think neither would snatchback. I think the RFD sticker he had on before said all bout his car....real parts clean ride and cool dude headbang
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:29 pm

eh_559 wrote:
solove wrote:
SNATCHBACK wrote:

Honestly I think Snatchback along with myself and another member on this board were the first ones to know about "NVuS" when Jimmy approached us at A&W. He was talking to us bout starting something and bringing the scene back. Personally meeting a few members my thoughts are tossed up bout the crew. Some are real cool dudes and others are stuck up like their car is legit. So personally I wouldn't feel jealous not having that sticker and think neither would snatchback. I think the RFD sticker he had on before said all bout his car....real parts clean ride and cool dude headbang

Sure about that? Jimmy ariel fernando and I were the ones who started the team was in the talking well before anything, I dont know who is stuck up? Im sorry your or "snatchback" feel that way but fpr your little man to say "thank god it doesnt have a nvus sticker", in my eyes that isnt so "cool" like you state RFD guys are... Doesnt sound like were stuck up, you may have the wrong team.
Back to top Go down
da9bigboi
regular

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:31 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:10 pm

solove wrote:
eh_559 wrote:
solove wrote:
SNATCHBACK wrote:

Sure about that? Jimmy ariel fernando and I were the ones who started the team was in the talking well before anything, I dont know who is stuck up? Im sorry your or "snatchback" feel that way but fpr your little man to say "thank god it doesnt have a nvus sticker", in my eyes that isnt so "cool" like you state RFD guys are... Doesnt sound like were stuck up, you may have the wrong team.
You guys have such a large group it's hard to account for every person's action's. I'm glad to see the scene on the rise again, but this who's "dick" is bigger is the reason why we all can't just chill. Now Sam this isn't a shot at you personally. It's just sad to me to see the comment your mad cause your car can't get a sticker? I for one Have never really been for the crew shit. I had my homie's and that was my homie's......We use to have a joke for crew name. Hella thrid gear vtec yo! Back in 05-07 when we all street raced. It was all for fun, thats it.
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:46 pm

solove wrote:
eh_559 wrote:
solove wrote:
SNATCHBACK wrote:

Yea I'm sure cause he approached us in the parking lot. My buddy isn't my little man so relax with saying dumb shit like that. Easy to identify douche bags like the dark Mexican Indian guy with red toilet flush z. Complained bout parking spot at a local meet. Another tool is yellow hatchback with unsafe DIY monkey bar cage who drives like an idiot in my neighborhood. I'm just glad his front mount oil cooler never leaked on the road.
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:57 pm

coach wrote:
solove wrote:
eh_559 wrote:
solove wrote:
SNATCHBACK wrote:

You guys have such a large group it's hard to account for every person's action's. I'm glad to see the scene on the rise again, but this who's "dick" is bigger is the reason why we all can't just chill. Now Sam this isn't a shot at you personally. It's just sad to me to see the comment your mad cause your car can't get a sticker? I for one Have never really been for the crew shit. I had my homie's and that was my homie's......We use to have a joke for crew name. Hella thrid gear vtec yo! Back in 05-07 when we all street raced. It was all for fun, thats it.

Iunderstand bro. Just ignorant how "snatchback" put "thank god it doesnt have a nvus sticker" we never put another team down like that saying such things. Lmfao thats a funny ass name imagine the sticker howd it look lol.
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:15 pm

eh_559 wrote:
solove wrote:
eh_559 wrote:
solove wrote:
SNATCHBACK wrote:

Yea I'm sure cause he approached us in the parking lot. My buddy isn't my little man so relax with saying dumb shit like that. Easy to identify douche bags like the dark Mexican Indian guy with red toilet flush z. Complained bout parking spot at a local meet. Another tool is yellow hatchback with unsafe DIY monkey bar cage who drives like an idiot in my neighborhood. I'm just glad his front mount oil cooler never leaked on the road.

Ok I never said he didnt, hmm feel better bro? Hope you do bcus your little comment doesnt mean shit to no body
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Funny how you have to be ignorant and immature to a reply.

Best Regards,
Fresno Import Troll
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:07 pm

eh_559 wrote:

Best Regards,
Fresno Import Troll

How is it immature? Or funny? I belive you need to check it again your the immature one being racing here saying a dark indian mexican guy. They a diy monkey bars. Cmon man think about what you say is he really indian? Is it really monkey bars? Sounds like your the only ignorant one here. I just stated something to your friend then your ass comes here talking shit like your someone special. Lol your no body bro so calm it. Not that serious
Back to top Go down
eh_559
regular
eh_559

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:36 pm

I'm nobody? No I'm Anthony headbang
Back to top Go down
SNATCHBACK
regular
SNATCHBACK

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:11 am

solove wrote:
eh_559 wrote:

Best Regards,
Fresno Import Troll

How is it immature? Or funny? I belive you need to check it again your the immature one being racing here saying a dark indian mexican guy. They a diy monkey bars. Cmon man think about what you say is he really indian? Is it really monkey bars? Sounds like your the only ignorant one here. I just stated something to your friend then your ass comes here talking shit like your someone special. Lol your no body bro so calm it. Not that serious
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Ramiro07
regular
Ramiro07

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:30 am

eh_559 wrote:
I'm nobody? No I'm Anthony headbang

Lol wtf

And just my two cents, honestly just FI trolling. If team NVUS start getting worked up over remarks others make then good luck keeping up. Yeah you guys are big so ur not going to account for douches. And why not let ur work speak for itself instead of pulling out each others dick about whos on a magazine shoot? Just saying
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 pm

i like the S2k... headbang headbang headbang

about the pissing contest, thank you guys for giving me something to laugh about. thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k   MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k Empty

Back to top Go down

MoMoHitsTheSpot! x Grigio Silverstone S2k
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car Related :: Member's Car Gallery-
Jump to: