Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cressida's anyone?

Go down 
+6
ONE4ONE
leemo559
MUACHi
Garrett
Mynes_3
母校kyuuha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
母校kyuuha
noob

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Just traded my toyota pickup for an 86 Toyota Cressida. Its lowered on some Hayashis, body isnt in that bad of condition other than the trunk and sunroof rust..Trying to see if anyone on here has a Cressi or if there is still meets going on in north Fresno.
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:16 am

Welcome..i believe there is 1 cressi owner on this board..i wouldnt mind one with a 1uz at all but not now..post pic
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:13 pm

母校kyuuha wrote:
Just traded my toyota pickup for an 86 Toyota Cressida. Its lowered on some Hayashis, body isnt in that bad of condition other than the trunk and sunroof rust..Trying to see if anyone on here has a Cressi or if there is still meets going on in north Fresno.

i have an 87, And there are still monthly meets. Check them out in the meet ups section.
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:04 pm

welcome, any pics of the cressida?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
leemo559
leemo559

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:20 pm

welcome to the site.....any pics of new ride...???? headbang
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:42 pm

WELCOME......... afro
Back to top Go down
母校kyuuha
noob

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:02 am

Mynes_3; Nice an 87 huh... maybe you can give me some pointers on taking this " nostalgic" through some rebuild options. I am having trouble uploading pics on here though.
Back to top Go down
PANDA_KID
regular
PANDA_KID

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:07 am

welcome,sweet car
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pandakid559
母校kyuuha
noob

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:12 am

thanks, but man this car needs some work. how do i post pics
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:44 am

母校kyuuha wrote:
Mynes_3; Nice an 87 huh... maybe you can give me some pointers on taking this " nostalgic" through some rebuild options. I am having trouble uploading pics on here though.

i have the 87, and what "pointers" do you need? pics will help, but what about things like miles on the odometer/motor health... automatic or manual... plans for the car? theres options for the car, but you have to be handy with tools, and have a budget. So, first figure out what your goal is, then visualize and ATTACK.
Back to top Go down
母校kyuuha
noob

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:04 pm

miles: 256K and still running smooth lol
auto trans with a leaking oil pan gasket.
I would think im a good mechanic..currently a federal technincian, and I have a wide range of tools and equipment with a full shop thats always available if needed after hours or on the weekends. Im hoping to do the ever so popular 1jz swap with a manual trans since it seems like the easiest other than the electrical wiring.
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:28 pm

1j or 7m is fine. Photobukcet or whatever then post linknof pics
Back to top Go down
ed6civic
regular
ed6civic

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:50 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
mk3supra
noob
mk3supra

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:40 pm

naw man not 1j over rated got 1uz.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:12 am

母校kyuuha wrote:
I would think im a good mechanic..currently a federal technincian, and I have a wide range of tools and equipment with a full shop thats always available if needed after hours or on the weekends. Im hoping to do the ever so popular 1jz swap with a manual trans since it seems like the easiest other than the electrical wiring.

federal tech Shocked Shocked whats that consist of?
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Garrett wrote:
母校kyuuha wrote:

federal tech Shocked Shocked whats that consist of?

he fix cars that belongs to federal government? dontknow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cressida's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cressida's anyone?   Cressida's anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cressida's anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Introductions & Feedbacks :: Introductions-
Jump to: