Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

drifting my jzx90 at the yamada drift event at fuji speedway

Go down 
+4
ggix87
cavila06
Dao
welchie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
welchie
noob

drifting my jzx90 at  the yamada drift event at fuji speedway Empty
PostSubject: drifting my jzx90 at the yamada drift event at fuji speedway   drifting my jzx90 at  the yamada drift event at fuji speedway EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:26 am

hello guys! i figured i would post some pictures from my drift event last saturday. the following are pictures of me drifting my mark2, enjoy!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and here are some pictures of some of the other cars that where there.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dao
regular
Dao

PostSubject: Re: drifting my jzx90 at the yamada drift event at fuji speedway   drifting my jzx90 at  the yamada drift event at fuji speedway EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Sweetness!

Is that a Sedan R34 in there too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daovang/
cavila06
noob
cavila06

PostSubject: Re: drifting my jzx90 at the yamada drift event at fuji speedway   drifting my jzx90 at  the yamada drift event at fuji speedway EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Looks like an amazing day lucky im jelly lol
Back to top Go down
welchie
noob

PostSubject: Re: drifting my jzx90 at the yamada drift event at fuji speedway   drifting my jzx90 at  the yamada drift event at fuji speedway EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:06 am

yeah, it was lots of fun but its most likely my last event in japan since i leave in january. there is an event at mobara circuit on the 23rd of december but im not sure if i can go.

and yes, that was a sedan 34 drifting. 4 door drifting is the style over here in my area (kanagawa).
Back to top Go down
ggix87
regular
ggix87

PostSubject: Re: drifting my jzx90 at the yamada drift event at fuji speedway   drifting my jzx90 at  the yamada drift event at fuji speedway EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:23 am

Sweet thumbsup
Back to top Go down
PANDA_KID
regular
PANDA_KID

PostSubject: Re: drifting my jzx90 at the yamada drift event at fuji speedway   drifting my jzx90 at  the yamada drift event at fuji speedway EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:10 am

thumbsup thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pandakid559
ed6civic
regular
ed6civic

PostSubject: Re: drifting my jzx90 at the yamada drift event at fuji speedway   drifting my jzx90 at  the yamada drift event at fuji speedway EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:53 pm

Man looks sweet I was wondering why everyone had 4 doors thanx clearing that up great post man.
Back to top Go down
cavila06
noob
cavila06

PostSubject: Re: drifting my jzx90 at the yamada drift event at fuji speedway   drifting my jzx90 at  the yamada drift event at fuji speedway EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:44 pm

welchie wrote:
yeah, it was lots of fun but its most likely my last event in japan since i leave in january. there is an event at mobara circuit on the 23rd of december but im not sure if i can go.

and yes, that was a sedan 34 drifting. 4 door drifting is the style over here in my area (kanagawa).

damn i was in japan 2 years ago and didn't get to see much of the racing scene i didn't really know were to look lol wish i could of tho looks like a crazy thing to watch
Back to top Go down
white1gen_tl
regular

PostSubject: Re: drifting my jzx90 at the yamada drift event at fuji speedway   drifting my jzx90 at  the yamada drift event at fuji speedway EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:05 pm

looks like fun.. thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: drifting my jzx90 at the yamada drift event at fuji speedway   drifting my jzx90 at  the yamada drift event at fuji speedway EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: drifting my jzx90 at the yamada drift event at fuji speedway   drifting my jzx90 at  the yamada drift event at fuji speedway Empty

Back to top Go down

drifting my jzx90 at the yamada drift event at fuji speedway
Page 1 of 1