Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newest Member of Our Family

Go down 
+2
leemo559
kaj
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

Newest Member of Our Family Empty
PostSubject: Newest Member of Our Family   Newest Member of Our Family EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

after being forced to drive an '86 Accord with no air, no PS, only the passenger window rolled down, non-functioning windshield wipers....well... let's just say the electrical system was bad.

anyway.. finally got the little lady a 2003 VW Jetta. everything works. she appreciates not being sweaty when she gets to work. LOL. from what we can tell, all we need to do is replace the center console around the shifter, possibly a set of struts, and some tires. we can live with that, seeing how the car IS used. she really likes the moonroof. LOL
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: Newest Member of Our Family   Newest Member of Our Family EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:05 pm

very nice upgrade... thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: Newest Member of Our Family   Newest Member of Our Family EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:35 pm

nice. Slam it to the ground and come out to the meets!
Back to top Go down
Gripn
noob

PostSubject: Re: Newest Member of Our Family   Newest Member of Our Family EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:35 pm

hope it not an auto. vw/audi auto's never last over 120k. well so i've been told
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Newest Member of Our Family   Newest Member of Our Family EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:31 am

Gripn wrote:
hope it not an auto. vw/audi auto's never last over 120k. well so i've been told

dated a girl with an 03 jetta, with an auto transmission. The car had 19,000 miles on it and the transmission was already having issues. the dealership wouldnt replace it because it didnt always act up. But every once in a while the car would slam from 1st to 2nd with ridiculous force.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Newest Member of Our Family   Newest Member of Our Family EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:26 am

This car has a ton of miles, auto trans, no issues....yet. Lol. Looking to lower it, though, yes!
Back to top Go down
Gripn
noob

PostSubject: Re: Newest Member of Our Family   Newest Member of Our Family EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:42 pm

well hopfully it never does. they are nice cars
Back to top Go down
mk2mike
regular

PostSubject: Re: Newest Member of Our Family   Newest Member of Our Family EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Nice! what engine?

Typically only the 99/00 auto trans had 3rd gear shift issues. And usually in the VR6 cars
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Newest Member of Our Family   Newest Member of Our Family EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:02 pm

mk2mike wrote:
Nice! what engine?

Typically only the 99/00 auto trans had 3rd gear shift issues. And usually in the VR6 cars

2.0L, n/a. i love turbo cars, but this one wasn't about me. LOL. however, we DID try to swoop on a GTI, but the guy never got back to us. we were a little disappointed, but we really like this car as well. it's actually perfect for what we needed it for. we ALMOST bought an '00, but the dude flaked on meeting us. maybe that's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
mk2mike
regular

PostSubject: Re: Newest Member of Our Family   Newest Member of Our Family EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Can't go wrong w/ the AEG, sadly I just sold a neuspeed supercharger kit for one about 3 months ago
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Newest Member of Our Family   Newest Member of Our Family EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:48 pm

mk2mike wrote:
Can't go wrong w/ the AEG, sadly I just sold a neuspeed supercharger kit for one about 3 months ago

I dunno what AEG is, but a supercharger would be pretty sweet. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest Member of Our Family   Newest Member of Our Family Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest Member of Our Family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car Related :: Member's Car Gallery-
Jump to: