Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst

Go down 
+4
pig_pit
Pavin
Mynes_3
94RSIntegra
8 posters
AuthorMessage
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst Empty
PostSubject: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:39 am

I just took this yesterday from the festival

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:56 am

Wheres the cencal peoPle?? Lol. Looks like a good turnout. Next yr ill go for sure
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:41 am

Mynes_3 wrote:
Wheres the cencal peoPle?? Lol. Looks like a good turnout. Next yr ill go for sure

not much cencal came, just me and hyper racings celica with 2jz.
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:30 pm

FRSexyyyyyyyyy!

Doesn't seem like the 10th gen chassis showed up :/ How sad.
Back to top Go down
pig_pit
regular
pig_pit

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:11 pm

thumbsup Cool
Back to top Go down
PANDA_KID
regular
PANDA_KID

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:10 am

i wanted to go to this sooo bad Sad .i wanted to see the FR-s in person
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pandakid559
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:13 am

Frs shouldve been toyota instead. Damn why toyota gotta give to scion
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:12 pm

PANDA_KID wrote:
i wanted to go to this sooo bad Sad .i wanted to see the FR-s in person

Theres always next man.

FR-S looks way nicer in person. Pictures don't do justice.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:33 pm

well you know toyota owns it still in the sense they own scion
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:55 pm

confirmed: i do <3 the Scion 86. also, i still REALLY want a Mk IV Supra.
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Yea its still toyota family but ehh blahh lol. I want the FLA or the GSF. Nice car
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:56 pm

kaj wrote:

Jason I could picture you driving a MKIV supra.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:38 pm

94RSIntegra wrote:
kaj wrote:

To bad those things are silly money for their age.
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:24 pm

video of the Toyota fest 2012

Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:37 pm

94RSIntegra wrote:
kaj wrote:

i plan to, one day. but it won't be fore quite some time. Sad

coach wrote:

To bad those things are silly money for their age.

hell yes they do. it's nuts. even KBB as them still in the mid $20k range. wow.
Back to top Go down
94RSIntegra
veteran
94RSIntegra

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:43 am

supposedly this is toyota 's new sports car whihch is a step higher than the FRS. hopefully it's not the supra replacement since it has little potential for power upgraded compare to the MK4.
MK4 replacement needs to have at least 600hp.

[QUOTE=redspencer;8774275][URL="http://www.motortrend.com/future/future_vehicles/1205_toyota_supra_successor_back_in_the_pipeline/"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/QUOTE]

"As the Supra, Celica, and MR-S (MR2) progressively disappeared over the last decade, so too did the excitement from Toyota's lineup. But sports cars are back in the Japanese giant's product plan, led by the Lexus LFA and the new Scion FR-S, which is just about to hit showroom floors. And now it appears the green lamp is finally about to be lit on a long-awaited Supra successor.

The GRMN MRS prototypeSeveral years ago, Toyota's U.S.-based product planners pitched a new hybrid sports car with looks, power, and environmental credentials. Unveiled at the 2007 Detroit auto show as the FT-HS, the concept reportedly pointed the way toward a reinterpretation of the Supra.

The financial crisis of 2008 prevented the FT-HS from becoming anything more than an attractive concept. But the spirit of that coupe survived and is reportedly being channeled into the design of the on-again, off-again, on-again Supra project. The edges and sharp angles you see in the attached illustration at top are how one artist interprets the direction Toyota is believed to be heading with its new sports car.

The car's final body is expected to be dropped onto the chassis of the GRMN MRS prototype, which has already undergone testing at Fuji Speedway. GRMN stands for Gazoo Racing Meister of Nurburgring, and was named after Nurburgring expert Hiromu Naruse, Toyota's late godfather of sports car development.

Unlike the rear-drive FT-HS, the new sports coupe (it's unlikely to be called Supra) would employ an all-wheel-drive system and generate upwards of 400 horsepower. The car is rumored to feature a mid-engine-mounted, 3.5-liter V-6 hybrid setup mated to a CVT lifted from the new Lexus RX, but tuned for higher performance. The engine would drive the rear wheels, while in-wheel electric motors would power the fronts. GRMN's expertise would be utilized to help develop the car.

The million-dollar question is when we'll see it in production. It's no secret that company CEO Akio Toyoda -- weekend racer, sports car addict, and the driving force behind bringing the extravagantly priced LFA to market -- is enthusiastic about a Supra successor. Toyota bosses haven't officially approved the project, but if Toyoda has his way and the economy shows continued signs of recovery, the new coupe could be on showroom floors by late 2015 for less than $60,000. "
Back to top Go down
MUACHi
veteran
MUACHi

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:26 am

94RSIntegra wrote:
supposedly this is toyota 's new sports car whihch is a step higher than the FRS. hopefully it's not the supra replacement since it has little potential for power upgraded compare to the MK4.
MK4 replacement needs to have at least 600hp.

[QUOTE=redspencer;8774275][URL="http://www.motortrend.com/future/future_vehicles/1205_toyota_supra_successor_back_in_the_pipeline/"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"As the Supra, Celica, and MR-S (MR2) progressively disappeared over the last decade, so too did the excitement from Toyota's lineup. But sports cars are back in the Japanese giant's product plan, led by the Lexus LFA and the new Scion FR-S, which is just about to hit showroom floors. And now it appears the green lamp is finally about to be lit on a long-awaited Supra successor.

The GRMN MRS prototypeSeveral years ago, Toyota's U.S.-based product planners pitched a new hybrid sports car with looks, power, and environmental credentials. Unveiled at the 2007 Detroit auto show as the FT-HS, the concept reportedly pointed the way toward a reinterpretation of the Supra.

The financial crisis of 2008 prevented the FT-HS from becoming anything more than an attractive concept. But the spirit of that coupe survived and is reportedly being channeled into the design of the on-again, off-again, on-again Supra project. The edges and sharp angles you see in the attached illustration at top are how one artist interprets the direction Toyota is believed to be heading with its new sports car.

The car's final body is expected to be dropped onto the chassis of the GRMN MRS prototype, which has already undergone testing at Fuji Speedway. GRMN stands for Gazoo Racing Meister of Nurburgring, and was named after Nurburgring expert Hiromu Naruse, Toyota's late godfather of sports car development.

Unlike the rear-drive FT-HS, the new sports coupe (it's unlikely to be called Supra) would employ an all-wheel-drive system and generate upwards of 400 horsepower. The car is rumored to feature a mid-engine-mounted, 3.5-liter V-6 hybrid setup mated to a CVT lifted from the new Lexus RX, but tuned for higher performance. The engine would drive the rear wheels, while in-wheel electric motors would power the fronts. GRMN's expertise would be utilized to help develop the car.

The million-dollar question is when we'll see it in production. It's no secret that company CEO Akio Toyoda -- weekend racer, sports car addict, and the driving force behind bringing the extravagantly priced LFA to market -- is enthusiastic about a Supra successor. Toyota bosses haven't officially approved the project, but if Toyoda has his way and the economy shows continued signs of recovery, the new coupe could be on showroom floors by late 2015 for less than $60,000. "[/quote] thumbsup
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tommymonchivang
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst   Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures from 2012 Toyota FEst
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car Related :: Member's Car Gallery-
Jump to: