Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!

Go down 
+15
ggix87
DB8 Sedan
BoOsTeDSUbY
kongoej1
coach
leemo559
kaj
pig_pit
Pavin
Rickdaddy
ssbpteg
react9
Ej8Kid
Mynes_3
Fishyboi4
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fishyboi4
noob
Fishyboi4

Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! Empty
PostSubject: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:37 am

Alright here's my first post on here and here's the ride, my Honda Del Sol Si. Say wassup if you see me around town.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Fishyboi4 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:57 am

Diggin the lowness stance but not really feeling the wheels. Overall, freshly done tho. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Looks good. I don't want to sound bashful but you have a subframe brace and lower tie bar yet no sway bar?
Back to top Go down
react9
noob
react9

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:49 pm

fuckin clean! headbang
Back to top Go down
ssbpteg
regular
ssbpteg

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:15 pm

nice del sol Smile b16?
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:57 pm

never seen it around
Back to top Go down
Pavin
regular
Pavin

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Loooove del sols; dope stance man!

If you dont mind me asking what spring rate are you running in the rear?
Back to top Go down
pig_pit
regular
pig_pit

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Good to see you on here Michael. Sell me those wheels. They're too big for you. Lol. Jk
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Ej8Kid wrote:

Looks good. I don't want to sound bashful but you have a subframe brace and lower tie bar yet no sway bar?

sway bars don't look all that great and are kinda hard to install. Wheels are....interesting.

Last edited by kaj on Mon May 07, 2012 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leemo559
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:09 pm

i love the wheels n ride...im thinking bout get a del sol....
Back to top Go down
Fishyboi4
noob
Fishyboi4

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:14 am

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the comments. Unfortunately my cars only a d16z6, wished it was orignal b16. Also Bee I just bought my wheels and are still enjoying them. Patience my friend lol.

As for the spring rates Pavin, I have the standard Ground Control rates they give out. which is around 200-350? So it's more soft then stiffness. Bad for riding slammed but amazing when riding a little higher. Smile

As for the sway bar EJ8Kid I'm working on that. I will eventually get it but as of right now its not a priority in my to do list yet because as you can see my car isn't fit for handling quality right now so that's not as important. Plus I'm planning to go fully polish/ silver braces first which i should of done before. facepalm But yes I will get it done though if that's what you were wondering.
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:26 am

Fishyboi4 wrote:
I will eventually get it but as of right now its not a priority in my to do list yet because as you can see my car isn't fit for handling quality right now so that's not as important. Plus I'm planning to go fully polish/ silver braces first which i should of done before. facepalm But yes I will get it done though if that's what you were wondering.

Mine are fully polished, I found it cheaper to get the colored brace and polish it yourself, 100 bucks saved lol.
Back to top Go down
Fishyboi4
noob
Fishyboi4

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Ej8Kid wrote:
Fishyboi4 wrote:
I will eventually get it but as of right now its not a priority in my to do list yet because as you can see my car isn't fit for handling quality right now so that's not as important. Plus I'm planning to go fully polish/ silver braces first which i should of done before. facepalm But yes I will get it done though if that's what you were wondering.

Mine are fully polished, I found it cheaper to get the colored brace and polish it yourself, 100 bucks saved lol.

Oh really? Where did you take it to or did you do it yourself?
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:00 am

Fishyboi4 wrote:
Ej8Kid wrote:
Fishyboi4 wrote:

Oh really? Where did you take it to or did you do it yourself?

I polished it myself and left some of the original colored trim, heres a pic:
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
The engraved areas were left red. I know earlier I said "fully polished" but I was referring to both the LCA and Brace being polished.
Back to top Go down
Fishyboi4
noob
Fishyboi4

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:28 pm

It turned out pretty nice. Well I was thinking about selling my BWR subframe and getting a f7 subframe though? Not sure but yeah well see.
Back to top Go down
Fishyboi4
noob
Fishyboi4

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Big shout out to Aj Boado of Age-Photography for these awesome shots of my car at chubby's. headbang headbang

Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:33 am

Fishyboi4 wrote:
It turned out pretty nice. Well I was thinking about selling my BWR subframe and getting a f7 subframe though? Not sure but yeah well see.
Noooooo I think thats overkill.

Stick with your setup and polish the BWR, save some money.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:47 am

Ej8Kid wrote:
Fishyboi4 wrote:

Is that what the del sol looks like? The F7 isnt something I would buy, but I am actully worried about my rear bar messing up my sub-frame why I went with the asr brace and their 24mm rear sway.
Back to top Go down
Fishyboi4
noob
Fishyboi4

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:13 am

Yeah f7 or either ASR but money isn't a issue for me. Their cheap anyways. Gotta spend it how you want your car. But yeah i'llI think about paint it too but either way, I will sell the BWR anyways so I get a part of my money back Smile.
Back to top Go down
Fishyboi4
noob
Fishyboi4

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:16 am

coach wrote:
Ej8Kid wrote:
Fishyboi4 wrote:

Is that what the del sol looks like? The F7 isnt something I would buy, but I am actully worried about my rear bar messing up my sub-frame why I went with the asr brace and their 24mm rear sway.

No thats not for del sol. Its a EP3 by the way the LCA looks. But yeah the rear sway sits better on asr I probably will go with Asr also. But we'll see
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:36 pm

I only got the f7's due to how light they are in terms to the omni and stock one's. i think the itr rear Lca's can come close to that. Keep on doing you.
Back to top Go down
kongoej1
noob

PostSubject: fishyboi   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm

man about time u join the thread foo. lol we need to go out for a shoot man. so stop laggin n lets do this .
Back to top Go down
pig_pit
regular
pig_pit

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:56 am

LOL^^ Heard Nougie sold his car for 4600. I was like WTF?? He actually got that much. Lol.
Back to top Go down
kongoej1
noob

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:14 am

pig_pit wrote:
LOL^^ Heard Nougie sold his car for 4600. I was like WTF?? He actually got that much. Lol.
thread jacked lol yea he did bee! its surprising wat peopl well offer u these days for ur honda lol
Back to top Go down
pig_pit
regular
pig_pit

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Lol. Who cares about Michael. Razz

I guess if you do it right. You'll get your offer. Lol I've seen some civics go way more with just a swap and clean paint job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!   Honda Del Sol SI to S2K! Empty

Back to top Go down

Honda Del Sol SI to S2K!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next