Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.

Go down 
+9
Pavin
Rickdaddy
2159ClassicRed
Mynes_3
white1gen_tl
la_negra_94
jman007
kaj
coach
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. Empty
PostSubject: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:32 pm

like the title says and no this isnt a stab at you john(central-driver.)
Back to top Go down
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:35 pm

all my hook ups sold theirs. i tried to rent one, but nobody has 'em. i tried to go halves with a friend, but he never got back to me. these things are like the damned mythical unicorn. it seems everyone has access to one, but can't get them for anyone else. LOL

when i win the lottery, i'm gonna buy a fender roller and a leak down kit then let everyone use them. LOL
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:37 pm

lol.......damn it....wheres evan when you need him? oh hats right texas
Back to top Go down
jman007
noob

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:29 am

Makes me feel good that i have a buddy that does it for free!
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:26 am

yeah im about to just buy one.
Back to top Go down
la_negra_94
regular
la_negra_94

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:04 am

coach wrote:

I'm running 17x8.5 wheels with 235 45 17 tires and I need a my fenders rolled badly I was gna pay my friend to do it but he uses the infamous "bat" method. Lol
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:27 am

la_negra_94 wrote:
coach wrote:

I'm running 17x8.5 wheels with 235 45 17 tires and I need a my fenders rolled badly I was gna pay my friend to do it but he uses the infamous "bat" method. Lol
shit they are about 300 bones so i figure i can use it for me and charge others a small fee.
Back to top Go down
la_negra_94
regular
la_negra_94

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:40 am

coach wrote:
la_negra_94 wrote:
coach wrote:

shit they are about 300 bones so i figure i can use it for me and charge others a small fee.

I wouldn't mind paying a small fee to have my fenders rolled as long as its done the correct way then its all good.
Back to top Go down
white1gen_tl
regular

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:53 am

coach wrote:
la_negra_94 wrote:
coach wrote:

12+ fenders and you will have your money bak. then you will be making money
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:13 am

Buying and renting out with a deposit was our plan too. Only way to go.
Back to top Go down
Mynes_3
veteran
Mynes_3

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:22 am

A buddy just bought one but the problem is he is hes learning and just started so yea lol
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:45 am

la_negra_94 wrote:
coach wrote:
la_negra_94 wrote:
coach wrote:

I wouldn't mind paying a small fee to have my fenders rolled as long as its done the correct way then its all good.
its why i want a fender roller and practice on mine. i wont rent it out i will charge to do it for them if i really feel the need too.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:33 pm

go slow and use a heat gun. i mean S L O W. you gotta be really patient or the paint will crack.
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:38 pm

blkwagon
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:18 pm

kaj wrote:
go slow and use a heat gun. i mean S L O W. you gotta be really patient or the paint will crack.
well yeah thats kinda common knowledge. not going to bust out a fender in like 60 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:42 pm

coach wrote:
kaj wrote:
well yeah thats kinda common knowledge. not going to bust out a fender in like 60 seconds.

Clint did each of my fenders in 60 seconds with the fender roller and heatgun. true story.
Back to top Go down
2159ClassicRed
regular
2159ClassicRed

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:38 pm

^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:43 pm

[quote="coach"]
kaj wrote:
thats kinda common knowledge.

you would be surprised, my friend. you would be surprised. i've seen lots chipped paint on fenders. mostly people that do it in the dead of winter and usually no heat gun, etc.

scared
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:23 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
kaj wrote:

Clint did each of my fenders in 60 seconds with the fender roller and heatgun. true story.
yeah i'm going to be rolling the shit out of mine so i perfer to take my time.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 am

coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
kaj wrote:

i folded the rear fenders on my evo in half.. then.. pulled them a bit. LOL. it was scary, to say the least, but i fit some nice wheels and tires under it. headbang
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:10 am

kaj wrote:
coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
kaj wrote:

i folded the rear fenders on my evo in half.. then.. pulled them a bit. LOL. it was scary, to say the least, but i fit some nice wheels and tires under it. headbang
i want to run a big fron tire for auto x.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:23 pm

coach wrote:
kaj wrote:
coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
kaj wrote:

we used to run a 225 with no issues. you wanting to go wider? or is your car really low?
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:58 pm

kaj wrote:
coach wrote:
kaj wrote:
coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
kaj wrote:

we used to run a 225 with no issues. you wanting to go wider? or is your car really low?
my cars low and i may go wider.....but not the less when i get an 8'' wide rim it will make a differnce and when i get my 16's to park softly.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:12 pm

coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
kaj wrote:

For my GC8 the fenders were really flimsy so rolling em was a cake.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
kaj wrote:

For my GC8 the fenders were really flimsy so rolling em was a cake.
my front should be cake the rear not as much cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.   fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price. Empty

Back to top Go down

fender roller or know a shop that does it for a good price.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next