Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NOOb

Go down 
+6
L
kaj
STI_Clint
Rickdaddy
SNATCHBACK
BoOsTeDSUbY
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kaj
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
kaj

NOOb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOb   NOOb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:55 pm

BoOsTeDSUbY wrote:
NN9_RED wrote:
BoOsTeDSUbY wrote:
hey guys,

new to the forum here. looks like some of you seem to be cool and some seem to be lame. hate it or love it ...take it how is it. i have an 04 subaru which is a work in progress.
i found out about this forum through a buddy which is on here. ( not going to give his name)
not looking to race nor compare dicks ( my turbo is bigger than yours. ect ect.) if you see me on the streets rolling through this god offal town we live in rolla at cha boi.on catch me at lollicup drinking on a 40oz. my style is hella flush and i like to drift and make cool videos to show off my skills. i go to bako from time to time and beat up on evos and MOPAR cars ( aka nenos) if you see me on the street please don't race me i do not have my race gas in and if i do IT"S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

facepalm facepalm facepalm

what??? i don't get it dontknow

that may be part of the reason for his facepalm reply. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NN9_RED
regular
NN9_RED

NOOb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOb   NOOb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:02 pm

kaj wrote:
BoOsTeDSUbY wrote:
NN9_RED wrote:
BoOsTeDSUbY wrote:
hey guys,

new to the forum here. looks like some of you seem to be cool and some seem to be lame. hate it or love it ...take it how is it. i have an 04 subaru which is a work in progress.
i found out about this forum through a buddy which is on here. ( not going to give his name)
not looking to race nor compare dicks ( my turbo is bigger than yours. ect ect.) if you see me on the streets rolling through this god offal town we live in rolla at cha boi.on catch me at lollicup drinking on a 40oz. my style is hella flush and i like to drift and make cool videos to show off my skills. i go to bako from time to time and beat up on evos and MOPAR cars ( aka nenos) if you see me on the street please don't race me i do not have my race gas in and if i do IT"S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

facepalm facepalm facepalm

what??? i don't get it dontknow

that may be part of the reason for his facepalm reply. Very Happy

haha...Yup!
Back to top Go down

NOOb
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2