Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

September Keep watch for more info.

Go down 
+51
GREY_STAR
la_negra_94
94db8
Rossfashow
YML
veloster559
912JZMK3
SohcIt2Me
NN9_RED
mk3supra
94RSIntegra
ed6civic
white1gen_tl
Dao
adrian
eh_559
Seng
ssbpteg
react9
4G63
eckotyper
STI_Clint
05RalliartJake
da9559
kaj
esactivesk8r
Ej8Kid
solove
da9bigboi
johnnybikeone
Ramiro07
nastyhabitzcrx
b2ov
L
S13TypeXFan
Pavin
Rickdaddy
DNM Power
pig_pit
ggix87
2159ClassicRed
SNATCHBACK
west-coastCoupe
PANDA_KID
ONE4ONE
Garrett
leemo559
SinglecamEJ8
Mynes_3
05eurobb
coach
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:
a lot of the people who attended liked the location and the food thumbsup
good the manager likes it too. i got a phone call from him getting thanked for the bizness.
Back to top Go down
b2ov
regular
b2ov

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:35 pm

damm looked liked a good turn out to bad i had to work but ill be at the next one
Back to top Go down
SinglecamEJ8
Marketplace Moderator
SinglecamEJ8

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:15 pm

it was a good time....sold a few stickers, and some window shoppers on lug nuts and braces Very Happy
Back to top Go down
johnnybikeone
noob
johnnybikeone

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:43 pm

coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
good the manager likes it too. i got a phone call from him getting thanked for the bizness.

Oh nice! I didn't know you had arranged with the manager. Awesome. Very Happy

Last edited by johnnybikeone on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/yanniator
Garrett
Admin ran out of ideas for a title
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:35 pm

coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

it was nice, minus the two groups that thought it necessary to rev hard and attempt to chirp second down blackstone as they left. people need to learn that meets can't happen with people acting like that. Also they need to learn how to shift gears.
Back to top Go down
ONE4ONE
Marketplace Moderator
ONE4ONE

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:42 pm

I WAS IN HALF MOON BAY, COULDN'T MAKE IT.......Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
solove
regular
solove

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Garrett wrote:
coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

it was nice, minus the two groups that thought it necessary to rev hard and attempt to chirp second down blackstone as they left. people need to learn that meets can't happen with people acting like that. Also they need to learn how to shift gears.

Lol couldn't find 2nd lol
Back to top Go down
http://8thcivic.com
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:49 pm

coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

that's awesome. I'm very pleased with this location, are you planning on setting up next month's meet at the same place?
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Rickdaddy wrote:

i agree... thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Ej8Kid
Ej8Kid

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:35 am

Garrett wrote:
It was below 45mph and they still managed to used their signal lol scared
But yeah it was kinda ricey for them to take off like that.
Back to top Go down
kaj
kaj

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:52 am

We all know Hondas need to hit 4th to break 40 mph. :-P
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:15 am

Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

that's awesome. I'm very pleased with this location, are you planning on setting up next month's meet at the same place?
planned on using this place for all of fresno's till i find something else to that will be welcoming us like Sal(manager) has.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:04 am

coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:
coach wrote:
Rickdaddy wrote:

planned on using this place for all of fresno's till i find something else to that will be welcoming us like Sal(manager) has.

i see no need to change venues. that parking lot is decent, the food is excellent. Plus you've already established good ties with the manager.
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:02 pm

agree'd. bump for changes
Back to top Go down
da9559
noob
da9559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:34 pm

there's a CB7 meet this sunday 2pm-5:30pm at Roeding Park. All vehicles are welcomed. Just thought I'd help get some more out there. I'll try to make it out to the next Chubby's meet too. I just got my car only for a while so I haven't been out to a single meet. Hope to meet some connects.
Back to top Go down
Rickdaddy
Admin
Rickdaddy

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:06 pm

da9559 wrote:
there's a CB7 meet this sunday 2pm-5:30pm at Roeding Park. All vehicles are welcomed. Just thought I'd help get some more out there. I'll try to make it out to the next Chubby's meet too. I just got my car only for a while so I haven't been out to a single meet. Hope to meet some connects.

While that is nice and all, but please create a separate thread for the cb7 meet. Glad to see you on here and hopefully we can see you at the next monthly meet, the members here are generally friendly and loves meeting new people.
Back to top Go down
da9559
noob
da9559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:09 pm

My apologies. Just learning to get the hang of this. I'm looking forward to meet soon.
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:50 am

we starting new thread for next month...????did anyone take pics...?i think the monthly meet pic thread should b sticky'd..???
Back to top Go down
coach
Event Coordinator
coach

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:28 am

leemo559 wrote:
we starting new thread for next month...????did anyone take pics...?i think the monthly meet pic thread should b sticky'd..???
no need, just will change the date.
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:51 pm

headbang
Back to top Go down
05RalliartJake
noob
05RalliartJake

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Hey whats up ladies and gents my name is Jake and i have a 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart and would like to meet some new people so i'll be there.
Back to top Go down
STI_Clint
Jesus
STI_Clint

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Sup Jake! Welcome to F-I
Back to top Go down
05RalliartJake
noob
05RalliartJake

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:16 pm

lol thanks Clint Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leemo559
leemo559

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:23 pm

a mr chubbys burger sounds good....ive tryd a few different one....but the mr chubbys my fav....hope to see another good turnout.. headbang
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:25 pm

leemo559 wrote:
a mr chubbys burger sounds good....ive tryd a few different one....but the mr chubbys my fav....hope to see another good turnout.. headbang

the BLT was pretty damn good. Real bacon, none of that fast food "i can see through my bacon" bacon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Keep watch for more info.   September Keep watch for more info. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Keep watch for more info.
Page 7 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next